After party 3 Caitlin's pov

"I had the big crush than". 

"I like it when I can fulfil fantasies". He is close now that he can wrap his arms around my waist. 

"We need to go J".

"One minute D".

"I need to go to my hotel I got an early train back home tomorrow". 

"No, come with us, please". Then he looks at my lips and he makes his move. His lips crash into mine for a second kiss. I then push him away and walk away. 

"I can't. Don't do this Jordan. I got to go. Don't look at me like that". 

"J let her go man" Donnie replied "We better go. It's getting crowded here. I think we are drawing a crowd". He nods as he watches me leave through the main doors towards the tube station. I see him turn away from the doors with tears in his eyes in the door as I go through. I put my iPod on and the first song that comes on is Hard (not lurvin u). Why?. After listening to a bit of the song. I realise something. I turn back to go through the doors. I can see him in the distance. I rush back in and run to him. I reach him and I place my hand on his arm. He stops and turns around. His sad look turns into a happy one when he sees me. I wiped the tears from his eyes. 

"I am sorry". He places a finger to my lips then gives me a quick kiss on the lips. 

"What changed your mind?"

"A song came on my iPod called Hard". He chuckled as he wrapped an arm around me and brought me closer to him. 

"Can you stay with me tonight?" He felt me tense up "No, nothing is gonna happen. I want to spend time with you before I go to the next city".

"But all my stuff is at my hotel". 

"No worries I will get someone to bring it here and I will pay for your hotel. Cos you are here with me".

"You don't need to do that".

We walk back into the same room we were in about an hour ago. Everyone was still there. I yawned and he looked back at me with a smile.

"Tired". I nodded. "We will go back to the hotel in a minute". Jon had a relieved look on his face. He came over to me and hugged me.

"Thank you for coming back. I don't know what I would do with a depressed brother again". 

"Well, this is fun. We're going to head to the hotel".

"Be careful J. Don't get up to anything" replied Joe laughing. I could feel Jordan tense up. He looked angry. 

"We're only going to talk and sleep".

"Yeah, sure you are. You have been single for over a year. You will be back to your old ways J" Jon hit him in the arm to shut Joe up "Oww. It's true. He got caught on the early cruises as well. Oww". Joe knew to be quiet when both Knight brothers were glaring at him. 

"I think you will find Joe that my brother is all grown up now". Jordan took my hand and we walk out again. 

We got to his hotel in no time. I noticed it was 12.30 am. It's late, I yawn again. He doesn't seem to be tired maybe still on an adrenaline rush. We entered the elevator to go to his room. Am I mad doing this?. Once the doors closed we were on our own. I swear he looked at me like he wanted to but was scared to make the move. After what Joe was teasing him earlier this seems like a different Jordan then what we were lead to believe years ago. Even the concert tonight he was different. I will make the first move then. I went on my tippy toes to reach his lips. As I kissed him I leant into him. He moaned but didn't take any further just kissing. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer. He smiled and put his arms around my waist. Then the doors opened. I look at him and he was still uneasy not sure.