After the operation 3

Yep, you are" I lean over and give her a peck on the lips. "Go and get them and we will sit on the decking and look at them". I hobble off on my crutches. I can tell she is looking back at me. " I know you're staring at my ass. Take a picture it will last longer".
"Oh, I have one from Cruise X. It's been by my bed ever since".
" Oh do you?". I look back at her.
"Yep and ever since the Manchester gig, I kiss it every night".
I nearly fall over on crutches when she said that.
" Careful Jordan"...

I steadied myself as I was so shocked she said that I nearly fell over. Caitlin comes over to help me. She holds onto me to steady me.

"Do you really have a photo like that?".

" Yep".

"How come I didn't see when I was there?".

"It's in a drawer hidden as it's not the same as the real one". She grabs my ass as she says it. I nearly fall again, flat on my face. I steady myself again.

" Don't do that?".

"Why?".

" Because A) I will fall flat on my face and B) it will make me want more. I have been told I can't have any until I recover" I said, "And also I won't be responsible for my actions if you do that again". I smirk back.

" Let me get the books for reading and cuddling time. It's still warm out. Your grouchy self needs some sun and warmth".

"Hey, I'm not grouchy".

"Sure you are" she replied, "You just told me off".

" No, I didn't. I'm not grouchy just full of tension cos I can't have any".

She groaned. I love it when she moans at my teasing. I'm starting to feel like myself because Caitlin is here.

We go outside onto the decking into the bright sun. I feel the warmth of the sun. I close my eyes enjoying the sun and heat.

"You alright there".

" Yep".

"Not too warm in what you're wearing".

I look down once I open my eyes. Oh yeah, I'm in sweats.

" Nah I'm good". I hobble over to a chair. She pulls one next to me with the books on the table. She picks up the scrapbook and flipping through the pages looking at the copies of photos and reading the memories. She was giggling at some of them.

"You look so adorable then. So cute".

" What with chubby cheeks and dodgy haircuts?" I moaned

"But so cute".