After the operation 5 part one

" No fair". As I hobble behind her. "I need some"...

We finished our dinner and again I have been told to take more pain meds but under the supervision of Jon. But Caitlin doesn't know why as it's not in Jon's journal but it's in mine. I wonder when she is going to read mine. There is a lot of heavy stuff in there. She may run for the hills. I yawned again. These meds are making me sleepy. They either make me sleepy or make me feel funny.

" I'm going to take Mr Sleepy to bed" replies Caitlin to Jon. He nods.

"I don't know you care so much. Let's go" I said.

"You need to read his journal and Joe's to know the reason on that". Jon points to me as I hobble out of the room on my crutches.

" That why he's acting all funny and strange".

"Half of that is actually him shining through".

" Really".

"He does have an annoying goofy personality and it's worse when he is with Joe".

" But you love him, Jon".

He chuckles.

"HEY, AREN'T YOU TAKING ME TO BED, CAIT" I yell from the other room as I hobbled out while they were talking. "I WANT SOME".

" Not going to happen" she replied. Jon chuckles as I moan.

"Oh please. I have been good. I have eaten all my dinner and have taken my meds".

" It's the meds talking".

"Not it's not" I replied back in the doorway "It's all me baby". With a goofy smile on my face.

Now I hear her groan.

" Right you can take yourself to bed mister. I'm taking the guest room". I chuckle. "What's so funny?".

" That's taken my sons are there".

"Not that one".

"Jon sleeps there when Harley kicks him out for not sleeping" I laugh.

"Well, Jon can sleep with you".

" Oh no, not going there again with Mr snorer. He snores, talks and even screams in his sleep".

"Hey!" I moan.

"Just take Mr Annoying to bed, please Caitlin," asked Jon "For some peace and quiet".

" Oh goody. Come on Caitlin".

"Nah I'm going to sleep in the spare room". Now I'm getting worried with the banter both Jon and Caitlin are causing as they both look at Harley.

" Don't look at me. I'm just the brother in law" and walked off.

"I better go and deal with that" Jon laughs and leaves us two alone.

"BEDTIME" I hobble off again. I hear Caitlin groan behind me and then her footsteps follow me. I smile.

We are soon in bed talking and cuddling that's all she allowed. To my annoyance, I wanted more I need more. Caitlin lying next to me with her head on my chest. My arm is wrapped around her. I can tell she is starting to fall asleep as her breathing was evening out. I move my hand down her arm to the bottom of my t-shirt she wearing. I was playfully stroking her thigh.

"What are you doing?".

I jump out of my skin. I moved my hand back on her arm. " Nothing".

"It didn't feel like nothing".

I moan and went quiet again. A little while I moved her hand my chest. I'm getting a little uncomfortable downstairs. I need to sort it. I need some. I shifting myself making myself more comfortable.