Tour Paris 5: Tour break

There was one from Donnie.

My brother from another mother has been taken ill and has been admitted to a hospital here in Paris. Sadly he won't be here with us tonight. The four of us will be singing his parts even Jon 😉. He will be back on his feet in no time. We wish Jordan a speedy recovery. We thank you to our fans for your support.

There were messages after his post. There were so many, not just from the fans going to the show but also from the fans all over the world. 'Get well soon' were the most of the messages. I remembered what he did last night.

'1 2 3 everyone, say hi to Jordan. '

He had me on facetime as I heard all the fans shout out hi Jordan. Cheeky bastard. I am in the hospital sick covered in all blankets not looking my best or not able to speak. I waved at them.

'See J you're not missing much. It is been quiet this end. I wonder why. The fans miss you'.

He shows me the arena as he moves his phone from side to side. Normally I am a private man so I wouldn't normally show myself in a hospital bed. I push the oxygen mask out of the way of my face. I smile and wave again. I have never missed a show until now. Always done one even with a bad cold and in '09 with a back injury.

'Sorry J got to go. Everyone, say get well soon. See you soon and goodbye. I love you. I miss you Jordan'. Then I heard again all the fans repeating Get well soon see you soon I love you I miss you Jordan.

I smile and them a thumbs up as I still can't talk.

I am day 2 of the hospital, still on extra oxygen to help me breathe. My body temperature is 97°f. I still feel cold but they think that it is because of pneumonia I got. They are hoping that my temperature carries on rising into a fever. They are not sure when I can leave because I am still cold and in need of oxygen. The doctor says it's fine I unless I get too stressed out and my heart rate changes he's kicking everyone out. We are having a meeting about the tour. The nurse is there to keep an eye on my vitals. In the room are the five of us, management and my tour doctor who is having a word with the doctor looking after me at the moment. Vik is here playing umpire or judge or both. The thing worrying them the most is I still have no voice if I have no voice how can I do the tour. My phone goes. Everyone is looking at me.

Hi. How r u 2day.

OK, I think.

Do you want me to come and visit?

I smile. Then the snickers start.

Yes please if you can. I would love to see you.

Then the comments start from my fellow band members. They know I can't talk back.

"Is that Mommy J?".

"Girlfriend/wifey". I glare at them.

" Definitely girlfriend/ wifey. He's gone all bashful". They know I can't verbally fight back. No fair. They are ganging up on me. I put the oxygen mask back on as I feel a bit woozy. I try to not to show it as I want to be part of this meeting.

" We need to work out the dates of the tour and what to do if J is here in Paris for longer than expected. They are not sure when he can leave. J is definitely here until Wednesday". Oh, great two more days at least. My phone pings a message.

I will be there tonight. I can only stay until Wednesday.

I smile no I have a big grin on face. Everyone looks at me. Then I go into a coughing fit. Which I have been doing since I woke up from my collapse. I feel rotten. I feel like crap as I start wheezing. That will teach me to not wear a jacket. Surprising my Mom didn't have a go at me for it.