Cruise XI

A/n I know cruise xi is in Spring 2020 but it doesn't work with the story. You will find out later on in the story.

Cruise 11.

I asked and dragged Caitlin with me for the cruise. I am still a nervous wreck. The month I spent with her in August was nice and relaxing. I almost felt like myself again. It might have been because I was just me and not pop star me. So I relaxed more. When I had my operation in September she was back again but this she came to Boston. The record label is still down my throat because of them thinking my outbursts is a liability but just that I am going to be like for a while as my brain injury is still recovering. They can't or won't accept that this is going to be me in the short term as I recover fully from my serious brain injury. It has been 2 years and 3 months now since the crash but it's not like I am really counting. Now it's my brain injury that is the last to heal. I still have problems with my left leg luckily the knee is OK. I get dull painful aches in my leg which I sometimes limp because of it. It is getting stronger every day. I am so damn lucky to still have it. I'm basically so damn lucky to be alive. I could have died alone out there among the wreckage but some higher force saved me and kept me alive for those five days until someone found me. I should live life to the fullest because of that but I have serious physical and mental problems caused by the crash. Which is still with me to this day like my PTSD, change of emotions and brain injury. But I have four best friends who have helped me, my family too and of course my sons who have lived with me since the divorce from their mother. Not to mention Caitlin who has helped me a lot. Speaking of which I haven't seen her for a while.

Now something that was bothering me was that Caitlin has been not just avoiding me but rushing off now and then. There is something up as my brother Jon is there always asking if she is ok. I don't know what is going on with those two and I'm getting jealous because of it. Mainly because they are always together when she disappears.

Caitlin's Pov:

I got dragged to the cruise by Jordan. I think he thinks if I am here it will help him. But I am feeling rough every morning for a couple of weeks ago. Jon found me today throwing up in the toilet of Jordan's cabin. Now Jordan was off helping Donnie which was lucky as I have been hiding this and hiding it well. Except Jon found me.

"Caitlin, are you alright?".

" Yeah, I'm fine".

"Are you sure?. It doesn't sound it".

" Please don't tell your brother".

"I won't. You should though".

" I can't".

"You're not pregnant, are you".

" No, I AM NOT"

"Sure".

" It's something I ate OK".

"Should check". He came over and rub my back. "I know, my sisters have kids. I know the signs. I think you should do a test. Want me to go and get one".

" I have one. It's in my suitcase hidden away from Jordan" I replied.

He finds it and gives it to me. " How did you hide it from J? He's the expert of hiding things away from everyone".

After I take the test, I set my alarm on my phone for 3 minutes. It's so lucky I'm here with Jon and not his brother as it's bad enough me sitting here worrying let alone J standing here. He would be stressing out. The alarm goes off on my phone. I can't look. Jon looks over at it. He looks at me if I want to know.

" You're...".

Just as he was going to say, the door of our cabin opens and there is Jordan walking in. Jon hides the test and box in his jacket pocket. I look over with a thank you. Jordan looks at the two of us with a funny look at his face. I know he thinks something is up by the look on his face. His eyes tell me, he is mad. I have always been warned by his change of personality because of his brain injury. I guess I'm going to find out as I have only seen scared anxious Jordan, not angry Jordan. I look in J's eyes and I can see anger there. Jon steps in front of me to protect me as he could feel the anger radiating off his younger brother. I'm sure he's been under fire from Jordan's abrupt change of mood.

"What's going on here?".

" Nothing is going on".

"There is got to be something. You guys have been very secretive towards me" he replied angrily "Disappearing together and then I find you here together. And it's not just conscience that you are here. I know something is up".

"Honestly there's nothing going on".

"Yes, there is I can tell" he angrily said but yelled the next part. "I GOT TO GET OUTTA HERE". Jordan storms off and slams the door.

A/n There it is the story of Never Alone ends here on a cliffhanger it starts again in book 4 'Finally finding out'.