Home: Boston 2

I woke in the morning with the sun shining through. I unwrap myself from duvet and sheets I wrapped up in during the night. I get up and go downstairs for some food as my stomach is rumbling now. I walk into the kitchen. 

"Morning J"

"Morning Jon" I mumbled I am never a morning person wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Sleep well".

"No, I didn't mom".

" We'll talk when you're ready". I nodded.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"11".

" Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I moaned.

"What and get another fist to the head again? No thanks".

"When did he do that?" Mom replied glaring at me.

"On the cruise and the hotel when he was sick. He wouldn't get up so we could catch our flight. Had to get Harley and Donnie to help. Oh, that reminds me got to call Harley again". Off he goes. 

"I would have liked to be up earlier to see my boys though, Mom".

" I know but you need your sleep as well" she replied smiling. She looked at me closely. "You look good even though you may not feel it. You look better than you have in a long time. I see you are happy through your eyes even if you don't show it on the outside". 

" That's because he's found a girl on the tour. She helps him a lot" yelled Jon from the other room.

I blush red in my cheeks. "Thanks a lot, Jon" I groan.

" When do I met this girl that makes you so happy?".

"She lives in England. So don't know". Really thanks a bunch brother. 

" Shall we have our talk while no one is here". 

"I don't wanna to talk Ma. Please no".

" Jon says there has been some trouble with the band".

"He would".

" The record label accusing you of something". She looks at me closely as I still wearing bed clothes of PJ pants and vest top. The vest top was showing my new muscular body.

"They are accusing of me of using. Because of this". I point to my body. " I had so much nervous energy due to the tour coming up. I was worried about messing up and forgetting things. I worked out my nervous energy while at the gym since I was there to strengthen my leg anyway. It felt good getting rid of the energy. But I did it a little too much. It became an addiction because it felt a good release. I wish I didn't because I don't like the way I look now. It's too much, I'm too big, not lean like I use to". I get up to go. 

"Don't go. Sit your butt back in the chair". 

" No". I walk off.

"You need to talk about it".

" No, I don't. I am not going back". 

"What you mean about that?". I didn't answer just carried on walking away. " You acting like a stubborn teenager again. Will you get back here now". 

I disappear back to my room. I wish everyone would leave me alone. I shut the door and jump back in bed. I am going to stay here in my bed. I don't want to think about the outcome of anything. I am not getting out of bed for anything. I lie there for a while listening to any movement outside my door. Nope, nothing. Now I need the bathroom. I groan getting up, I open my door. I check if the coast is clear and then I tiptoe to the bathroom. Once I finish, I tiptoe back to my room. Just as I was about to close my door Jon was standing in the way. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT GOING BACK?".

" It means I am going to be plain old me not a pop star anymore". I tried to shut the door but his foot is against it. I reached around the door and pushed him out of the way maybe a little too much, he landed butt first on the floor. I told you I hate my body at the moment. Another thing to put on the list more strength now. I slammed the door in his face. I jump back in bed. 

"MOM!". Now, who sounds like a teenager. Did I lock my door? I guess I will find out soon as I wrap myself up tightly in my duvet and place a pillow over my head. Go away I need to think about me, my life, my career, me and my family of me and my sons. Caitlin too.