Tour Amsterdam

Another show tonight the one that got pushed back as I was in the hospital again, I got up and found the others downstairs eating breakfast already. Again they didn't come and get me. What happened to making sure I ate?. They all look up at me coming in on crutches yet again and a plastic boot on my foot and leg to support it. I have a stress fracture and have been told to use crutches to rest my leg. I was in the hospital for three days so the antibiotics they pumped into me worked. I am still on the antibiotics. They say its slowly clearing the infection. I can tell as my left leg doesn't look twice the size of my other leg. There should be no need for amputating my leg. But I need to see my doctor when back in the States. 

"Morning J".

" Why did nobody wake me up again?," I said with a croaky voice. I woke up with a sore throat this morning. My voice and throat have been weaker since I had a breathing tube while in a coma. With the tour and singing nearly every night, it has not been good for it.

"Are you coming down with something," said a concerned Jon.

"No" I croaked.

"Stop talking and rest your voice for tonight then. Drink from honey and lemon tea too".

" It gives me a stomach ache if I drink too much of it". I croak again. I look at everybody at the table there were even my boys sitting at the table. "Really nobody woke me up". I croak again.

"You were finally asleep when I came so I left you to it" replied my brother. "Like I always say you need your sleep as well as you eating properly". I moaned and went to sit down and order some food. Everyone had finished by the time my food had arrived. Typical I am going to have to eat on my own. Then they are going to sneak off to the arena without me so I can stay here and rest my voice and leg. Really nothing is going right for me. I sit there all quiet all in a daydream. They didn't really notice as they were all talking to each other that I was quiet. I look at my food on the plate and start to move it around on my fork.

" J are you going to eat or just play with it," remarked my brother. I woke myself up from my daydream by shaking my head. I looked at him and then started to eat. I wish they would just let me be. I know they are trying to be helpful but sometimes it's annoying. I know they mean well. But they are suffocating me.

"See you later J".

" Hey, what you're leaving?".

"You are to rest your leg and now your throat too. See you soon. We got some stuff to sort out".

" WHAT without me?".

"It's a radio interview".

" And you're LEAVING me here".

"You can't do much with your voice. You need to rest it".

" I can still come. I won't talk".

"You have to catch us first," remarked both Joe and Donnie at the same time.

"No fair" as I crossed my arms.

"Stop pouting Jordan. You're not going" replied Jon. I glared at him.

"I am done" I leave my breakfast half eaten. "I am going to my room then". I got up to leave too.

"Oh no, you don't, you finish eating you need it especially on very strong antibiotics" replied Jon "Stop being so stubborn and pouty cos you're not doing the radio interview because you're losing your voice. GO AND FINISH YOUR BREAKFAST AND THEN REST UP FOR TONIGHT. STOP BEING A BRAT JORDAN". Jon was breathing fast as he was mad. Both Donnie and Joe moved away from Jon after his outburst.

" Yes, Dad" I replied. WHACK. Did he just hit me? My side of my face stung now. That's it. I faced him and punched him back. Danny stood in the middle of us, he moved so fast we didn't realise he was there. 

"Stop it you two. Not in front of everyone here in the restaurant. Especially not in front of your sons, J". We both stopped in our tracks as Danny spoke.  " J rest up for tonight and drink the honey and lemon tea too. Jon let's go before we are late". 

I went to leave nearly forgetting my crutches. Joe passes them to me. I grab them and storm off well hobble out of the room not looking at anyone. While they were doing the radio interview I was out enjoying Amsterdam with my sons after Joe told them to get me out for a bit. We have seen some sights like some of their museums like Van Gough. We even saw Anne Franks house which I have been told you must see it. The boys rode bikes around some of the city while I was soaking up the sun in the park waiting for them with Vik. I felt better doing that. I was more refreshed for the gig which went alright. I think I sounded OK everyone else thought so but I think they are making sure I stay happy. Then everything is packed up and ready for the journey to Paris. We fly to Paris in the morning. I hope I have my passport.