Cruise part 6

I went to bed sometime, not sure when. But when I woke up, there was Donnie and Jon in my cabin. Now I was confused.

"Why are you here?"

"We had to bring you back. You were sleepwalking. You haven't really done that for a long time or I haven't caught you doing it. The last I caught you was during the No more games tour. You only do it when you're stressed out. Normally you snore loudly and talk in your sleep. That's why nobody would share a hotel room or tour bus with you".

" You have to be careful. We can't have you sleepwalking as God knows where you would have ended up if we hadn't caught you J. The fans could have kidnapped you".

"Where was I?"

"Luckily outside my door," Jon said.

I woke up because I heard something outside. 

"Hey J. You want something. J, J, oh Jordan. You OK". When you weren't responding, I looked at you and noticed you were still asleep. "Oh J, you're sleepwalking again".
I couldn't wake up Harley so I had to call Donnie who is next door. I guess you were looking for me. Because you were still asleep I couldn't ask you. Donnie soon arrived.
"Don't wake him Donnie" I replied quietly "He is sleepwalking. You are not allowed to wake them. It can cause problems when they do". Donnie nodded in agreement. " Help me get him back to his cabin. This reminds me of the early days. Now carefully turn him around and let's guide him back".

"And well here we are".

" Go back to sleep as it is 4 am".

"I will stay".

" You sure, won't Jenny be worried you aren't back".

"I will tell her later why. She will be asleep now. You can go to Harley. You need sleep as well. Jon, you're always keeping an eye on him. Go and get some rest yourself". 

"Hello. I am still here, stop talking like I am not here. I can look after myself you know. I am old enough, I'm like 48".

" You need someone just to keep an eye on you. You may end up on the wrong side of the boat". Jon left. Donnie went to sit down. 

"You can leave and go to bed yourself".

" Not happening, Jordan". I groaned loudly and reluctantly got into bed with another groan. 

Soon it was morning. My alarm was a pillow to the face because apparently, I was snoring loudly. I woke up then with Donnie grinning about his great aim. 

"That's why only Jon would share with you".

" You're messy".

"So are you. You need to get up as you have somewhere to go before we get to Nassau for the day. My Jenny is waiting for you to do an interview. Remember everything or big brother bear will be loose on your ass". More fun and games during the day. We did the same at Halfmoon Cay yesterday. 

"I am getting breakfast first. Or I will get moaned at for not eating again". 

Soon as we were ready, headed for breakfast. We met everyone else there. I was hungry this morning, must be why I am feeling better. As I finished up, Joe of all people spoke up jokingly as I went for seconds. 

" I haven't seen you eat so much. You're back. Yippeee the old Jordan is back". Whack "Oww, why did you do that for Donnie". 

" So you didn't scare the old Jordan creature away. You know they are very timid and shy away. It has been hibernating for months. Oww". Jon whacked the back of his head.

"You didn't warn me over the Jon creature that one is violent. Oww" moaned Joe. Joe received one as well but from Jordan this time "But there is one you have to be careful of".