T W E N T Y

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

Whether it was due to the medication or exhaustion Hayoon slept throughout the day. When she woke up darkness has already fallen. Only the glaring candlelight provided her a glimmer source of light.

Sitting up from the bed, Hayoon removed the blanket. Underneath the blanket was a silk white hanfu, lifting her arms Hayoon studied the new outfit she was wearing, Yoon had apparently changed her into some new clothing.

Trailing to the source of light Hayoon spotted Yoon at the table. Her elbow pinned on its top offering her head a place to rest. Yoon was back in her plain navy robes, the hem of the sleeves tightened around her wrist just as tight as the robes was sitting around her body. Her eyes closed as if she was sleeping.

Hayoon carefully slid her feet to the floor, with cautious steps she walked in a big curve around Yoon.

"Where are you going?" Yoon said with a clear voice, causing Hayoon's halt. Hayoon turned back at Yoon who still had her eyes closed.

"Did you just pretend to be asleep?"

Yoon slowly parted the curtains of eyelids, the lazy yet icy expression made Hayoon swallow.

"Where is your highness heading?" Yoon said emphasising the word highness.

"You are calling me that to piss me off right?"

"This servant beg forgiveness, but rules should be uphold." Hayoon didn't like it when Yoon said highness, but hate it thousand times more when Yoon addresses herself as servant. She glared at Yoon with flaring anger, which Yoon returned with just same amount of fierceness.

"What's wrong with you?" Hayoon scowled. Yoon stood up walking up to Hayoon as she just in audible volume voiced her frustration.

"I'm fine with you fooling me, for causing Prince Han trouble, I can let it slide, but can't you just be more careful!?"

"What are you so worked up about!?" Hayoon said with a long sigh, she didn't like that they fought. She didn't like getting lectured, she hate the nagging Yoon.

"If prince Han just was a second late your highness would be killed by her own stupidity! How could you sneak out without bringing your medicine?!" The medication wasn't just for instant use, they also worked preventing, had Hayoon taking one in the morning Yoon was sure the symptoms wouldn't be that severe.

"You think I didn't take the medicine with me?"

"I know you didn't, I changed your clothes," Yoon said with crossed arms. Giving Yoon a lifted brow Hayoon then said in calm tone.

"I did take it with me."

"Then where is it?" The tone demanding and firm.

"I fed it to the-"

She'll freak out if I said man...

"Pig."

"Pig?" Yoon shoot back a lifted brow bearing suspicion.

"An injured pig."

" I don't care about the pig!"

"Then why did you asks?!?" Hayoon argued. Blowing her bang, Yoon tried to calm her anger mixed with disbelief.