(Minjoon) Surprise~

Top- Namjoon
Bottom- Jimin

*Namjoon POV*

Having a long distance relationship with my boyfriend Jimin isn't easy. I recently moved 2 hours away for a university course. It's only for 1 year but I can already feel the strain it is putting on us.

I truly love him with all my being. There is nothing that could make me want to leave him. I just wish he lived closer, that I didn't have to move away. That we could easily afford I travel back and forth to see each other.

We FaceTime most nights, spending a couple of hours dedicated to each other, as much as I love seeing his toothy smile, hearing his innocent, sweet giggles, watching him blush when I tell him he looks pretty, nothing can compare to having him in my arms properly. Nothing compares to being able to give him physical love and attention, not just emotional and mental emotion. He knows I love him more than anything, but we both are aware he needs the physical side to it as well.

My phone started vibrating, showing me Jimin's name on the screen. I smiled and fixed my hair before answering to see him smirking and blushing slightly

"Hey joonie"

"Hey babe, why are you blushing?"

"Because Kookie was teasing me about being excited to speak to you" he blushed more and bit down on his lip

"Is Kookie there now?"

"No, he went to his room. I kicked him out, he just bullies me all the time since you left. I've become really clingy with him because I have no one else to spend most of my days with"

"Well you tell him, when I next see him I'm kicking his ass for bullying you. But tell him I miss him too" I chuckled

"I will joonie, I miss you a lot today"

"Why babe?"

"Have you forgot?"

"I think so... I'm sorry, give me a hint" I admitted and I saw his eyes get sad a little but he shook it off with a smile and nodded

"Look at the date"

"Wha- no! No I never forgot babe I'm so sorry"

"It's okay"

"No it's not. Babe it's our 3rd year anniversary, for fucks sake. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you somehow"

"You don't need to. I forgive you already, I know you have a lot on lately" He wasn't wrong. I have 3 essays due in this week. All of them counting to my final grade

"I know I do, but that is no excuse to forget such a big thing in our relationship"

"Honestly, it's fine. Stop beating yourself up. I'm not upset, I promise"

"Babe..."

"Joonie Stop!"

"Fine okay"

The rest of the video call Jimin was telling me about his day at work and how a customer made him so angry he almost walked out. I know he wouldn't really do it though, he needs the money since he lives on his own with Jungkook. Both of them work long, stressful hours in a job they both hate, but it pays their bills.

"I need to go, Kookie has made dinner and is shouting me. I love you, I'll speak to you tomorrow joonie"

"Okay babe. I love you too. So much"

With that he blew a kiss and hung up. I feel awful for forgetting our anniversary. I need to make it up to him big time.

That night I made a proper schedule for my essays. I need to be finished by Thursday latest, so I can hand them in first thing Friday and travel home to surprise my Chim. I want to spend the whole weekend holding and kissing him. I don't want to spend it talking through a camera. I want to touch him, feel his skin under my palm. I miss his kisses so much.