(Jikook) Three

*Jimin POV*

"Tae! TAE!!" I shouted through the packs house with fear riddled through my voice "TAE!"

"Hey, calm down. What's up?" He asked as he walked out of one of the bedrooms. His hair was ruffled up and he was flushed so I knew he was with someone but I couldn't care about his sex life right now.

"I'm absolutely fucked. Jungkooks going to hate me. He's going to leave me"

"Woah... What? Okay calm down, let's go to your room and you can talk properly okay?"

"Yeah... thank you"

He followed me to the bedroom after throwing a jumper on and sat down on the bed with me.

"Go slow... what's happened? Why is Jungkook going to hate you?"

"I'm pregnant again"

"What?! Jimin that's incredible! Why would he hate you?! Congratulations" he laughed and pulled me in to hug him

"Because he always said two kids was his limit. He never wanted to have three. But I ran out of my pills a few months ago and there was a few days where I didn't have any and we had unprotected sex. I didn't tell him I ran out either so he's going to think I've tricked him into it"

"He won't. I promise he won't. If he does I'll kill him, because what you two have created is so precious and amazing, he's going to be even more in love with you"

"But Tae He has said from the very beginning that he doesn't want more than two kids. The twins are barely even 3 yet and now I'm springing another pregnancy on him"

"Jimin. Calm down. He. Will. Not. Hate. You"

"How do you know?"

"Because it's Jungkook. I know he's in love with you. More than you will ever know. Trust me on this. He will be made up"

"If you're wrong I'm slapping you"

"Deal" he smiled and let me cuddle him for a bit until I felt better.

~~

Later that night I was in bed with Kook. The twins were asleep in bed meaning the rest of the night was ours. He was peppering kisses over my forehead as I curled my body into his.

"Kook... I need to talk to you about something"

"Wha- is everything okay?"

"I don't know. Just promise me that you won't hate me for it. Promise me you'll still love me just as much as you do right now"

"Well, What is it first? Have you met someone else? Have you cheat-" he sat up so he was propped on an elbow. He did a low growl, a sign that his possessive alpha side was showing. His hand gripped around my waist and moved us so he was hovered over me, showing the dominance he holds

"No" I stopped him quickly and kissed his lips over and over "no, nothing like that. I promise" I comforted him softly and kissed him again

"Okay" he sighed and nodded before cuddling into me again "so what's up? What do you wanna talk about?"

"You need to promise first"

"I promise. Every second I fall in love a little bit more with you. I'm still going to love you after you tell me whatever it is that's giving me minor anxiety" he smiled and kissed my nose gently

"Okay... I'm pregnant again. I'm sorry. I know you don't want more than the twins but it was an accident. I ran out of pills a few months ago and I never told you because I didn't think it was a big deal. But then we had unprotected sex and I started freaking out. So I didn't take the again in the fear that it would harm the potential baby"

"Is that why you haven't been wanting to have sex lately?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry. I know I should have just told you but I was scared"

"Oh thank god. I really was starting to think you had met someone new"

"No. Not at all. You're all mine Kook"

"Good. And for the fact that you're pregnant... I couldn't be happier. The twins will be so happy. Why would you ever think this would make me unhappy? Are you crazy?"

"Because from when we first started dating you always said no more than two kids. And we have two"

"And now we're going to have three. Maybe four. Maybe five. Maybe six"

"Woah... slow down. No one said anything about a kid after this one"

"Maybe I'll hide your pills" he smiled and pulled me in for a hug "I love you so much. Trust me... so much"

"Even when I expand to double the size again?"

"Even then" he smiled and pecked my lips until I drifted off to sleep.

A/n

Kinda wanna start a new book of a bratty Jimin/soft Dom Kook dynamic

Maybe

Idk idk