(Jikook) Fanvideos

I actually really like the plot to this, I was gunna do it based on Taegi but I missed writing about Jikook lol soz

*Jungkook POV*

Watching Jimin go about daily tasks is my favourite thing. We have a few weeks away from being an idol where we can completely switch off and relax. Meaning that I don't leave Jimin's side. Even if we both have headphones in and are listening to separate things, we both stay in each other's arms.

Recently Jimin has gotten into wearing my clothes, especially tshirts and jumpers. I don't mind though because it means he can smell me all day, and he looks cute in them.

He was currently making some food for everyone and I was sat on the breakfast bar stool watching him. He knows that I will be watching him since I always do it, he knows that my eyes will be scanning over every inch of him. He knows that I only have eyes for him. My angel.

I stood up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his shoulder. I gave gentle kisses to it and felt his arms get covered in goosebumps.

"What's up Kookie?"

"Nothing, I just missed holding you"

"Cute... although I could do with a hand here. Can you drain the pasta off?"

"Sure" I replied straight away and kissed his cheek.

Once the food was ready I sent a message to the group chat telling everyone to come down and eat, especially since Jimin worked so hard on it. When he saw everyone eating the food with pleasure he smiled, showing how proud of himself he was. I held his hand tight for a second before going back to eating myself.

"Thanks Chim, that was great" Tae sang as he kissed Jimin's cheek and washed his bowl.

One by one everyone left the kitchen, washing their plate and thanking Jimin. I smiled again when I saw the blush on his cheeks and the cute smile with his shoulders pulled right up to his ears. I picked both of our plates up and washed them, letting Jimin relax for a moment. I made sure the kitchen was spotless before skipping over to Jimin and swooping him up in my arms.

"Where are we going?"

"To bed"

"Oh Kookie, I'm too full to do anything"

"No no, not for that. I just want to cuddle you and hold you and tell you how beautiful you are"

"Oh okay, I can deal with that"

"I thought so" I winked and pecked his lips before heading to my bedroom since Hoseok was in theirs at the minute. Jimin always says he prefers being in my room anyway since it smells like me, that the colours are my colours and the way I organise my stuff shows the side to me Jimin helped form.

We both organise our stuff the same way, purely because when I was sixteen I had no system in my room so Jimin showed me how he does his and since then I've kept using it.

"Jungkookieee come cuddle me" Jimin whined from under the covers with just his eyes peeping over the top.

"Okay I'm coming, come here" I slid under the covers with him and he immediately wrapped himself around me.

"You have no top on..."

"I know, we both know you prefer it when I'm topless, even if you won't admit it"

He didn't reply, instead he tucked himself into me further and pulled the blanket over us more.

I felt him drift off to sleep slightly as his body would jerk occasionally. I held him close to me until he woke up properly.