(Jikook) Demons

*Jungkook POV*

Sunday morning and once again Jimin isn't laying next to me when I woke up.

For the last few weeks he never stays in bed and cuddles me. He never gives me good morning kisses and he never seems to want to be around me anymore. he's always on his phone or laptop, ignoring me and the rest of the world.

I felt his side of the bed and noticed it was still kind of warm so he couldn't have woken up too long ago.

As I made my way downstairs I could hear him on the phone to someone. I stopped at the door and listened in... which to be fair, may not be the best thing to do... but I couldn't help myself.

"I don't know. I'll see how today goes."

"No, I can't come out today. Kooks here with me"

"You know I want to see you, I know it's been months. I can't today though. Just trust me. I promise I'll see you soon"

"Well I'm sorry that I have a full time job, a house to care for and a boyfriend. It's not so easy juggling the mix of everything"

"Sure Okay. I'll see you later then, yeah come at like 5 maybe"

After that there was silence for ages and Jimin started humming to himself.

Is he cheating on me? I know Jimin and he would never talk to a friend that way. Is the person I love more than anyone cheating on me?

I stepped into the kitchen and leaned against the door frame, just watching him potter around whilst making breakfast. It wasn't until he turned round to go to a cupboard that he saw me and smiled a little

"Good morning"

"Morning" I replied and moved so I was stood next to him. I took the chance I had and wrapped my arms around him for him to only wriggle out a second later

"Not now Kook"

"Then when? It's been so long since I've just held you"

"Later. I promise"

"You say that every time and it never happens" I grumbled and sat down. 5 minutes later he placed a plate of food in front of me and sat down opposite me

"So what's your plan today?" He asked me, completely ignoring the remark I made

"I dunno. Just chill with you hopefully"

"O-oh... I thought you said you had that thing at 5 today?"

"What thing?"

"Your dance thing. You told me you need to speak with your teacher about a competition or something. Let me know when it is and I'll come watch"

"Oh, Yeah. I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. Was it definitely at 5 I said?"

"Yup" he smiled kind of nervously

"Okay. Guess I'll be out at that time then. What are you doing today?"

"Nothing"

"Nothing?"

"Well, apart from clean and sort things out, yeah, nothing"

"Why don't you invite Tae or someone round while I'm out? Just to keep you company"

"Uhm, no that's okay. I'd rather just be alone I think"

"Do you want me to reschedule my meeting?"

"No... that's okay. You should go" he smiled and went back to eating.

I could feel my blood boiling inside. It took everything in me to not scream and shout at him. Why the Fuck would he be hiding someone and so desperate for me to leave if he wasn't cheating on me? If he won't tell me himself I'll just have to catch him red handed.