(Jikook) After care

*Jungkook POV*

I smirked to myself as I scanned over Jimin's body which was tied up with ropes. He was breathing heavy as he came down from his high. I removed the gag from his mouth, laughing when he wiggled his jaw to pop it and pecked his lips gently which made him smile.

I went round his body, removing all the ropes and restraints, feeling a little proud of all the marks left on him. The minute his arms were free I was pulled into his arms as he cuddled himself around me.

2 years ago I confessed my biggest kink to Jimin. We had been dating for 6 months so it was a case of telling him straight up before things got too serious. I'm a sadist and with time Jimin realised he's a masochist.

I love inflicting pain on him. Something about the way his body writhes with each smack or pinch. I love watching him struggle to breath, struggle to talk. I love everything about it.

Initially it was only physical sadism but as we got more adventurous with it, Jimin found that he loves humiliation and degradation.

When I told him he was obviously shocked since he had never engaged in anything like this before. So I made a deal with him, we'd start slow, only simple restraints like handcuffs and things. In return, once we finished I would give him all the after care he wanted. It usually involves a bath, food, cuddles, kisses. Occasionally I'll surprise him and get a gift as well, but I love doing it. Maybe just as much as the sex. Over time, we got more serious with it, maxing out what either of us was willing to accept/give.

"You okay?" I mumbled into his skin as I kissed over it

"Always am"

"Are you hurting anywhere?"

"No. Just the usual stinging" he giggled as I rolled him onto his stomach and kissed over all the handprints on his butt.

"Good. I like it when you can still feel it even when we're finished"

"I know you do, you weirdo" he teased me

"You love me"

"I know I do"

"So what do you want first?"

"Shower then a bath"

"Okay. Come on then" I stood up and wrapped his legs around my waist, carrying him into the bathroom. He clung onto me as I turned the water on and let it warm up.

Once we were under the water he dropped his legs down so he was stood up and wrapped his arms around me instead. I washed his hair and smiled when I noticed he was kissing over my chest.

"I love you Kook"

"I love you too beautiful"

Once we were clean I wrapped a towel around him and started filling the bath with his favourite bubbles. I held his hands and helped him step into the water, making sure he doesn't slip since his legs are still a little shaky.

"You relax beautiful. I'm going to get dressed and then I'll be right back"

"Okay" he smiled and slumped into the water some more.

"Do you know how precious you are?" I mumbled to myself but I still saw him smile and close his eyes

When I got to the bedroom I quickly threw some sweatpants and a tshirt on and cleaned up the room. I put away all the ropes and toys we had used into a basket to be washed later on and changed the bed sheets, replacing them with Jimin's favourite silk ones.

When I got back to the bathroom Jimin was finishing washing his hair through one more time with his favourite conditioner, smiling softly and making grabby hands to me.