(Jikook) Cravings pt.2

I was finally let out the apartment to test how well I was coping with my hunger. Namjoon and Hoseok stayed near me at all times so that if I did suddenly lose control, they could stop me before I hurt anyone.

But when they saw that I could be around hundreds of humans without the need to drink from any of them, they smiled and congratulated me.

Of course I still had that burning hunger, I always did. Every vampire has it... I can just control mine now though.

"Proud Of you min"

"Thanks" I smiled and walked home with them.

Since they changed me they've been really helpful and caring. They're both really old, like hundreds of years old and they wanted to train their own vampire and start expanding their family.

They've travelled all over the world through the years. They've been pretty much everywhere. They fought in the wars, witnessed things they can never forget, but they both always have a smile on their face as though they are the true age of 25 years old.

They've promised to show me everything the world has to offer when the time comes and I couldn't be more grateful for them.

My story of becoming a vampire isn't that special. I wasn't left for dead and they saved me, I wasn't abused at home and wanted to get away, my life was perfect. I have a great family and friends, school went well, always got good grades... I simply just wanted something more.

When we got home Hoseok sat me down and decided to have the vampire talk with me.

"So, as you know, you need to have a human to drink from. You can't survive on artificial blood forever. You need something more. So we need to find you someone"

"I already know who I want"

"No. Not him. We've never discussed whether he is comfortable with vampires as a whole never mind if he is willing to let you drink from him"

"Please ask..."

"Jimin, I can't"

"Then let me ask him"

"But then you'll know what he looks like and can hunt him down"

"No, just over the phone. Let him hear my voice, see how he feels then"

"I don't know..."

"What harm can it do?"

"Okay. I'll see what he thinks about speaking to you"

"Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you" I giggled and skipped over to him, giving him a big hug in return

"Don't get your hopes up, he could still say no"

"I know, but just the fact you'll even ask for me makes me happy"

~~

A couple of days later Hoseok held his phone out to me and a small smile.

"What?"

"He wants to talk. He's on now"

"What?! You could have let me prepare"

"Jimin, you've been desperate to speak to him for weeks now and when you finally have the chance you take forever to take my phone off me..."

"Sorry..." I mumbled and took the phone, running to my room and locking the door. I took a deep breath and brought the phone to my ear. I could hear him humming as he was busy doing something, I recognised the tune as one of my favourite songs "hello?"

"Hey Jimin"

"Uh, hi. Sorry, I've been really caught off guard with speaking to you"

"I know" he laughed "Hoseok told me he wasn't giving you a warning"