(Jinminkook) 3rd party~

Top- Jungkook and Jin
Bottom- Jimin

*Jin POV*

"Fuck Jinnie, please go faster" Jimin begged me, clawing at my back as I thrusted into him

"You know I can't Jimin. The thought of being rough with you doesn't sit well with me"

"I know... I'm sorry. I love you, the pace you have is amazing" he tries to comfort me but I know it's not enough. He needs more but I don't have the will power to do it.

"I wish I could please you properly"

"You do! Honestly, you're so good to me. I wouldn't change you for the world" he spoke as he moaned softly as we got a good pace going again "fuck Jin! There, keep hitting there! Fuck" he brought my lips to his, wrapping his legs around my waist in the process. I tried my best to hit that spot over and over and I succeed as Jimin came over his stomach, letting out a happy sigh after.

Once his strength regained a little he held his legs back for me and let me thrust into him until I reached my own peak.

This is about as far as I can go when it comes to being rough. If it was up to me I'd stop after Jimin had his orgasm, purely out of fear of over stimulating him. But after a lot of persuasion and Jimin using his cuteness on me, I agreed to carry on until I got my peak as well.

"Fuck Jimin, I'm close. Fuck I love you so much"

"I love you" he smiled at me and kissed me again which brought me over the edge. My top half collapsed down onto him as my thrusts halted, spewing my fluids into him. Which is another thing Jimin had managed to persuade me to do, sex with no condom, since we are both 100% clean, and to cum inside him. I can't deny the fact that it does feel a lot better though.

"You okay Jinnie?" He whispered softly as he stroked through my hair, letting me have a moment to get my strength back to pull out and move to lay down next to him.

"Yeah I'm good. Are you?"

"I always am" he smiled but I knew he wasn't completely satisfied with our sex life. It hurt to know that as well, but there is nothing I can do. I can't bring myself to be rough with him, I wish I could but I can't. I wouldn't even know where to start. I know Jimin got the fascination after watching porn, maybe I should try watching some.

"I'll go and get a cloth to clean you up and then we can make some dinner, yeah?"

"Sounds perfect" he smiled again which gave me some reassurance that he at least likes me in some way. That my sex preferences haven't put him off me...

But what if he's being put off me? What if slowly he is loosing his want to stay with me? I need to do something. Something I know would keep him happy.

I walked back to the bedroom with a warm cloth and wiped his body down with it. He thanked me and got himself dressed into a sweatshirt and some boxers, not bothering with any shorts since we weren't expecting company.

~~

Once Jimin fell asleep I made a conscious effort to make myself watch the whole of a porn film. I chose one that didn't seem too extreme, just a few toys, tying up and the occasional spank. But it still seemed weird to me to want to hurt the person you love during sex, which is supposed to celebrate your love. One of the suggestions caught my attention though

A three way

That could work. I watched the film and saw how one guy was being rough and smacking the girls ass, pounding into her, not really caring how she felt and the other was being gentle. Kissing her, giving soft touches, playing with her nipples or ears to give stimulation. Even thought it was a girl and two guys in the film it could still work with me and Jimin. We just need to find someone.