(Jikook) Alone pt.5

*Jimin POV*

An hour later and we were both dress and ready to go on our date. Jungkook had a smile that didn't leave his face for a second, which only got bigger when he saw me walk into the kitchen.

We decided to only dress comfortable so we just had long sleeved tops and sweatpants on, there's nothing more annoying than going the cinema in constricting clothes.

We got in the car we asked for and started making our way. Jungkook took all the opportunities he could to hold my hand. Normally he would go for a hair ruffle or quick hug, but there's something more intimate about him holding my hand. He used the other to trace shapes and patterns over the back of my hand and up my arm.

"Let me know if anything's too much okay?" He smiled as he noticed I had been examining our hands tangled up with each other.

"I will" I smiled and squeezed my fingers around his.

Due to us being swarmed with people if we even step foot outside of the car, a manager went in for us and got our tickets so we could enter through a different door.

Luckily the theatre was fairly empty since it's been a few weeks since it was released and we came on a day that most people are in school or work. We still went right to the back though just in case.

Throughout the film I would sneak glances at Jungkook, smiling when I could see how engrossed he was. His eyes were wide and in awe and mouth hanging open, completely unaware of anything happening around him right now.

He unconsciously reached over and held my hand, squeezing it in surprise at the film. It wasn't until the moment was over that he realised he was holding my hand and let go suddenly. I frowned and immediately grabbed his hand again and held it on my lap, drawing shapes into the back of it. He looked at me and smiled, trying his hardest to put his full attention on me, but I don't blame him since his dream come true is happening on the big screen right now. His eyes kept darting  between me and the film, continuing until I forced him to watch the film again.

When he wasn't expecting it I lifted his hand and gave a gentle kiss to the back of it, feeling my heart flutter at how he smiled at me and leaned a little closer.

Once the film was finished Kook had tears in his eyes and was pretty speechless. I laughed at him and tapped his cheek gently

"Cheer up. Can't have you being sad on our date" just the mention of our date made his face crinkle up into another smile

"Our date" he repeated and lead me out of the theater and to the restaurant for his half of the date.

~~

After we finished eating we decided to stay a little longer and have a few drinks. He ordered us both our favorites and clinked his glass with mine before drinking some.

"Have you had a good night?" He asked with a smile and gently traced his finger over the back of my hand.

"Yeah... I have. Have you?" I replied and could feel a giggle bubbling, I'm not sure why though

"Yeah. I've really enjoyed tonight. I always enjoy spending time alone with you"

"Good" I smiled and couldn't stop the giggle rising in my chest. He looked at me with wide eyes, clearly interested why I was laughing "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm laughing. I just feel all giddy and warm"

"Really?" He smiled

"Yeah. Feels like a high school crush kind of feeling"

"Crush?" He repeated and I nodded to confirm he heard right "you have a crush on me?"

"I think so, yeah. I feel warm and gooey. I've never looked at you as more than a friend before but now that I am doing it... it feels really good. Feels natural for me"

"You sure it's not just the alcohol talking" he winked at me, showing he was only joking

"Ah, that must be it actually... definitely the alcohol" I teased back, making him laugh a little "I do mean it though. I was watching you when we were in the cinema and thought about it all properly and the prospect of you being my boyfriend and, yknow... it's not that bad of a thought"

"You don't know how happy that makes me Jimin. Seriously, so happy. I've waited so long for you to even consider me as something more... and all it took was one date"

"I'm sorry for how I've treated you. You've been nothing but good to me and I've treated you like a piece of shit"

"It's okay. Seriously. Half the time you didn't even know how I felt so you didn't think it would be hurting me"

"I still feel rotten about it though"

"I know. I would too, I understand, but you really shouldn't. It's all said and done and I just want to move on from it"

"Me too" I smiled and squeezed his hand

~~

*Jungkook POV*

"Hey you're back!" Namjoon smiled as he saw us walk into the kitchen. It was only him so he didn't feel the need to act as though he doesn't know where we've been all night "how was it?"

I waited to see what jimin said before I started gushing about how much fun I had with him. He looked at me with sparkly eyes before giggling, for the the nth time tonight.

"I had a lot of fun" he smiled at Namjoon, who smiled as well when he realised why Jimin was laughing

"What about you Kook?"

"I did too. Was good to just spend some time alone"

"I'm glad" he smiled and gave Jimin an eyebrow wiggle. Jimin just rolled his eyes and looked at me sheepishly.

"Do you want to chill some more? Maybe watch a film or if you fancy it we can go to the studio and dance for a bit"

"Sure. Studio sounds good to me"

"Okay. Let's meet in 20 minutes. I just want to shower first"

"Okay" I smiled and watched him walk away.

"He's into you" Namjoon smiled at me

"He told me he's crushing on me a bit"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Said now that he's looking at me as someone more than a friend he's developed a little crush"

"I'm happy for you"

"I'm happy for me" I laughed and made a quick sandwich. Even though I've just eaten a full course meal, I'm still hungry. All the time, always hungry.

20 minutes later he was back by my side and ready to leave. He had his comfiest clothes on since he knew that it was only going to be us two.

"Ready?" He smiled and pulled a beanie on

"Always"

The drive there was cute. I heard him giggle a few times, but since I was driving I couldn't look at him properly. When we were about half way he hesitantly reached over and rested his hand on my thigh, blushing softly when I looked at him.

"Sorry" he whispered and moved his hand away. I quickly grabbed it and held it in place, not letting him move away from me.

"Don't say sorry. I might ban you from ever saying those words to me"

"What about if I broke your PlayStation? Would you not want me to say sorry" he giggled and traced his finger over my thigh.

"Then you would have to apologise in other ways" I said, immediately regretting it. I hesitantly looked at him and saw him biting on his lip, trying to hold a smile down "sorry..."

"I really don't mind" he laughed and watched as I pulled into the studio car park "Jungkook..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm 100% crushing on you" he smiled and slowly pulled me forward. It took me a moment to realise he wanted me to make the first move with him.

A/n

I wanna know more about you guys. I feel like I'm so disconnected from you all lmao