(Jikook) Alone pt.7

*Jimin POV*

Four weeks, endless date nights and unlimited kisses later, I knew for sure I was falling for Jungkook.

He's everything I've been searching for. Someone who is strong and protective over me. Someone who still lets me have my own space if I need it, but also someone I don't go longer than a day without seeing. He's always around when I need him and we don't need to worry about not seeing each other for a long time, since we travel everywhere together. We're seeing the world by each other's side.

It was pretty late at night so everyone had gone to their own rooms with the odd few who were still working. Hoseok was fast asleep so I knew he wouldn't question me about where I'm going this late. I grabbed a hoodie and socks, since it was the middle of winter and my feet get cold really easily, and made my way to Jungkook.

He was half asleep when I got under his covers with him. We've not slept next to each other for a few nights, purely for the reason of not falling too reliant on the other, but crawling back into his warmth is the most soothing feeling.

"Hey babe" he whispered and wrapped his arms around me "are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just missed you"

"Cute" he giggled and kissed my temple.

"I think... I mean, I know I want to take things a little further with us"

"What? Are you serious?" He asked as he pulled away from me and looked into my eyes

"Yeah... I have feelings for you. I really like you"

"Holy shit. Oh my god Jimin... please don't be joking" he laughed and moved so he was sat between my thighs and leaning over me

"I'm not joking" I giggled and stroked a thumb over his cheek "you're everything I've been looking for. Everything and more. I just didn't let myself see you that way before now"

"Baby... I can't believe it" he smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

When we first started going on dates we decided that we wouldn't take anything further until I knew for sure how I felt. He told me that if I'm ready, to not let him be cautious with me. That if we're kissing, to take things into my own hands. He told me he's ready whenever I am. So I know he's just waiting for the signal that I don't want him to stop this time.

I moved my hands over his chest and back as he kissed over my neck, sucking and biting softly. I pulled his top up a little so I could feel his skin, moaning at how soft and warm he is. He smiled and sat up so he could pull his top off completely, smirking when he saw me getting flustered at the sight of him. He lifted my shirt a little and kissed over my stomach and hip bones.

"Are you sure?" He asked, hinting about if I really want to take things further

"Yeah... I'm sure. I'm so sure"

"I know you don't feel the same just yet... but I bloody love you park Jimin" he smiled and kissed my lips softly

"I like you Jeon Jungkook" I giggled and pulled him down to kiss me again.

"Good. I never thought I'd ever hear you say you like me more than just a friend. You've really given me all my christmases at once"

"You're so cheesy sometimes"

"I know, but it makes you blush and you just look so pretty when you're blushed"

"Shut up" I smiled and pulled him into me again.

~~

The first time being naked in front of someone is always a little nerve racking. Especially when the other person has the perfect body.