(Jikook) Teach me

*Jungkook POV*

Jimin's the most popular guy at school. He's my best friend, but I'm the complete opposite to him. I'm quiet, reserved, maybe a bit of a nerd... but I have my best friends and I'm happy.

Jimin is in a different friendship circle than I am, but he doesn't shy away from talking to me at school. Everyone knows when it comes down to it we will always choose each other's friendship over anyone else.

Everyone knows to not mess around with either one of us, purely from knowing how protective we are of each other. If one of us is upset, the other doesn't stop until we're laughing and smiling again.

Jimin's friends always make sure to look after me as well. I'm not a stranger to bullying but since Jimin's friends know Jimin will kick their asses if they don't stand up for me when he isn't around, they always have my back with things.

"Hey Kook, Jimin said he has to rush home but he will be at yours later" one of his friends told me as he closed his locker

"Oh okay, thanks. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Seeya'"

Later that evening Jimin ran into my room and landed on top of me with thud.

"I hate my parents"

"No you don't" I laughed and let him get under the covers with me

"I know, but let me think I do for a bit. I want to be angry"

"I don't like it when you're angry though"

"But Kook..."

"No. Tell me you're happy and that you don't hate your parents" I smiled and looked at him. He just sighed and cuddled into me. He knows I dislike it when he says he hates his parents since I lost mine a few years ago and now live with my uncle. He's always given me everything I've needed, but it will never replace your parents.

"Fine. I'm happy and I don't hate my parents. I'm sorry"

"Good, it's okay. Now tell me what happened"

"They just are too hard on me. I know they don't like the fact I'm dating guys, but there is no need for them to be so nasty about it. They could just try and pretend it's not happening if it really bothers them that much but I can't help it! I can't change who I'm attracted to. It's just crap, why can't it just be a widely accepted thing to be gay?"

I sighed and changed our position so he was cuddled right into me. I threaded my fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead gently. He wrapped himself around me and I felt his shoulders shake a little so I just pulled him in tighter and let him cry it out.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I know it's hard for you. Just a few more years until we go to university though. Then we can live together and you can be as gay as you want" I laughed, smiling when I got a chuckle out of him

"I don't know what I'd do without you Kook. Always there for me when I need it"

"You're always there for me too"

"Do you know if you're gay or not?" He asked quietly, hinting to the conversation we had a few months back about my sexuality

"No. Still not had the opportunity to explore it"

"Well, when you find out, make sure I'm first to know"

"Of course Chim. You're first to know everything about me"

"Good. You know I'll always protect you"

"And I'll always protect you"

That was 3 years ago.