(Jikook) I can't do this anymore~

It's very light smut, don't have your hopes too high lol

Top- Jungkook
Bottom- Jimin

*Jungkook POV*

I woke up to the sound of mine and Jimin's children crying. Jimin wasn't next to me so I assumed he was up and already getting them ready for the day.

I threw the blankets off me and went to go help him stop them crying.

We have two children. Both boys. They're both naughty and know exactly how to push Jimin's buttons to get him to cave. Whenever I'm there they don't push their luck with him since they know I'm more likely to punish them for it.

"Oi! Stop having a tantrum. Eat your breakfast and get dressed" I shouted at them and went to give Jimin his morning kiss.

He looked tired and worn down. He smiled lazily at me and let me peck his lips a couple of times

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked between kisses

"No... I haven't had chance"

"It's okay. I'll make you something"

Once I handed him a plate of toast and a cup of coffee he smiled and started eating straight away. Something didn't seem right with him though. He seemed shut off almost.

As he was washing everyone breakfast plates, I had the children on my lap and trying to keep them calm.

"What did you do to papa this morning? Hm? Why is he so sad?"

"We didn't do anything" they giggled

"Don't lie. You know you'll get grounded if I catch you"

"Jiwu said he didn't love papa"

"Yeah but jihyo hit him and wouldn't help when he asked for it!" They argued with each other

"What?! Both of you go to your room right now. Don't let me see you again until I say you can leave. Disgusting behaviour"

I went to the kitchen to find Jimin and saw him hunched over the counter with his head in his arms. He was crying softly, so softly that I knew he was doing his best to not make a noise.

"Jimin. Baby. Talk to me" I whispered as I pulled him into my arms

"I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend like everything is okay. I can't pretend that I'm okay"

"Tell me what's happened"

"What hasn't happened is more of an appropriate question..."

"Jimin. Stop speaking in code and talk to me. Tell me what's bothering you"

"We can't. The kids will start having a tantrum again soon. There's no time to talk about this"

"There is always time. I'll send them to Tae and Yoongi for the day. I'm not dropping this conversation. There is always time to talk about stuff that is bothering you. Always"

"Kook..."

"No... don't argue with me on this. We are sorting this out"

I walked out the kitchen as I was ringing Tae's phone

"Hey, why you calling so early?"

"Can you take the kids for the day?"

"Oh-ho is my Kook getting lucky?"

"I think jimin wants to leave me and the kids. He isn't happy"

"Shit. Yeah give me 15 minutes and I'll be at yours. Have the kids ready"