(Jikook) He broke me

This was a request :) it might be triggering for some people (including me hehe)

*Jungkook POV*

I haven't seen or spoken to Jimin for almost 2 weeks. Normally he will be begging for my attention, wanting to hang out, or even just talk on the phone for a while.

We've known each other all our lives, we were neighbours as kids so it was inevitable that we would become friends. I never imagined myself having feeling for him though.

I checked my phone for the 1000th time today to see if Jimin has replied to any of my text messages. But much to my expectations, there was nothing.

I grabbed my hoodie and trainers and made my way downstairs. Enough is enough, I'm going to him myself. He only lives 10 minutes from me with walking, so normally he will spend the night at mine or me at his since it doesn't take long to get back home.

As I got to Jimin's apartment I saw his neighbour leaving his own apartment, he saw me and smiled before walking over to me

"Jungkook! Hi, we've been trying to figure a way of contacting you, somethings up with Jimin. He needs you"

"What's happened?" I asked him suddenly feeling much more concerned

"I don't know, whenever we knock on his door he doesn't answer. We can hear him crying all day though. Please make sure he is okay, please?"

"Shit, Yeah, Okay, I need to go see him"

I quickly typed in the code to get into his apartment and opened it to be greeted with stale, clamy air. I opened up the windows as I made my way through to his bedroom.

When I opened the door I saw Jimin curled up into a ball on his bed. His arms were covered in blood and he looked skinny and ill.

"Shit, Jimin?! Jimin! Can you hear me? Come on baby, wake up, please wake up" I pulled him into my arms and carried him to bathroom. My heart broke as how light and skinny his body was

I lay him on the floor and got a cloth before soaking it with cold water. I draped it over his forehead. Much to my relief he groaned and tried to take the cloth away.

"No no, leave it on"

"Don't touch me! Leave me alone" he panicked and sat up before shuffling away from me "don't come near me... please, please don't touch me" he instantly started crying and gripping at his hair

"Okay... Okay, Jimin, look at me. It's me, Kookie. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to help you. What's happened?"

"No... I can't say..."

"Why?"

"You'll think I'm weak"

"I would never think that. Come on Jimin, I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything"

I sat on the floor in front of him and held my hand out for him. He looked at it before looking up to me. His eyes were blood shot and irritated, his cheeks were pale and sunken and his lips were colourless and chapped.

"How about I run you a hot bath? Warm you up a little bit then we can talk, how does that sound?" I asked him softly to which he just nodded. I smiled and stood up to start filling the tub. I used his favourite bubble bath as well in the hopes that he would feel happier.

Once it was ready he stood up to get undressed, I went to leave the bathroom but he gripped onto my arm and shook his head.

"Don't leave me Kookie..." he whispered desperately

"Okay, I'll just step outside whilst you get undressed and come back in one minute, Okay?"

"Okay..."