(Jihopekook) Boys~

A/n this is rlly weird like i don't even know

*Hoseok POV*

I sighed as Jimin tucked himself into me. He has been extra clingy than normal recently, not that I'm complaining.

"Are you okay baby?"

"No... I miss Kookie"

"I know. Me too, you know he has to work late on Tuesdays though" I smiled and kissed his forehead to pull him in for a hug "he'll be home soon" lies. There is still 2 hours until he comes home "how about we makes some cookies for our Kookie, hm? What do you think?"

"Okay" he giggled and pulled me up to run into the kitchen. I followed behind him, watching in awe as he got all the ingredients out.

"Come on Hobi. I know I'm cute but don't just stand there and stare"

"Sorry beautiful" I smiled and started collecting the ingredients with him.

20 minutes later he was sat on the counter with his legs around my waist and kissing me hot and heavy. His gentle, plush lips mould so well around my own. His kisses are the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, I can never get enough of them. I kissed down his neck and shoulder, kissing over the marks from last night.

"I love you Hobi"

"I love you too beautiful. So so much"

He giggled and jumped down from the counter to carry on with the cookies, smiling when he got the perfect consistency for the batter.

"I hope Kookie likes them"

"He likes everything you give him. I'm sure he will"

~~

*Jungkook POV*

Driving home from work knowing I have my two boyfriends waiting for me is the best feeling. However, it only makes the drive seem that much longer.

As I opened the front door, Hoseok was coming down the stairs, drying his hair with a towel. He smiled wide and pulled me in for kiss.

"Hey babe"

"Hey" I replied and kissed him again

"How was work?"

"Boring. I've never been so glad to be home before"

"Well you have me and Jimin to look after you now. We'll be sure to put a smile back on that beautiful face of yours"

"I'm holding you to that" I laughed and hung my suit jacket up then pulling him back for another kiss "I missed you"

"I missed you too" he smiled

"I missed you too Kookie" I heard Jimin say softly as he joined me and Hoseok. He was looking at us with big, glassy eyes, his bottom lip puffed out a little.

"Aw baby. Why the sad face?"

"You're giving Hobi all your kisses and none to me"

"Does Hobi not deserve my kisses? Is my baby being a little selfish?"

"Yeah. I want all your kisses. I want all of Hobi's kisses" he pouted again and looked down at his hands

"Well then it's lucky that I have enough kisses for you as well" I smiled and pulled him in for hug, kissing all over his face.

"Me and Hobi made you some cookies"

"What flavour?"

"Peanut and chocolate"

"My favourite" I replied and picked him up so his legs were around my waist.

"Did you miss me today?"