(Sopekookmin) Make me forget- alternate ending smut~

*Jimin POV*

I felt all my senses go into overdrive.

Jungkook was kissing over my neck as he quickly pulled my shorts and boxers off me along with my top.

I felt my face and chest flush immediately as all their eyes scanned over me. It's the first time they've ever seen me without a top never mind completely naked.

"You're so beautiful" Hoseok whispered and crawled closer to me. He moved my hand so it was resting on his bare chest and leaned in to kiss me. I could hear Jungkook and Yoongi somewhere around me but couldn't quite place them since everything just seemed to be fuzzy and accelerated.

I never thought being with three other people at once could be so exciting. I always thought even a threesome would be too much, but right now I've never felt more electrified.

"We still got some ice?" Kook mumbled and shifted himself so he was straddling my hips

"No. We used it all. I'll go get some" Hoseok replied and left the bedroom, not before giving Yoongi one of the hottest kisses I've ever witnessed.

It was very clear in this moment just how well they know each other's bodies. They knew exactly what to do to get the other going, how to make them quiver and shaking. When he pulled away, Yoongi was breathless and glossy eyed and I immediately saw what Kook meant when he said he's sub. I can see how he would happily do anything you told him.

I looked at Hoseok and saw how his eyes darkened as he scanned over Yoongi's flushed cheeks. He groaned and bite his lip as he gave his bum a little spank and went to get the ice.

"Why do you want ice?" I asked Jungkook who just smiled cheekily and tickled his fingers over my chest

"You'll see"

"How experiences are you Jimin? How far did you and Tae go?"

"He's so vanilla. We never did anything more than the most basic stuff. Sometimes he would get on top but whenever I would suggest something new it would just cause an argument so I gave up eventually"

"You poor baby..." he pouted and leaned down to peck my lips "you said you've never bottomed before right?"

"Mhm" I confirmed and looked at Yoongi who seemed shocked at the confession

"Well... you're going to today" Jungkook giggled "I know exactly how I want you as well"

"But you said you don't top"

"Doesn't mean I'm a sub though. Hoseoks the main Dom... you ever try and tell him what to do and he'll be sure to show you who's boss, but he lets me order Yoongi around"

"I don't know what I am..." I sulked a little and watched as Hoseok came back into the bedroom. He had a glass of ice as well as a couple bottles of water. He climbed back on the bed and lay next to me

"You don't need to worry about that" Hoseok smiled and patted his lap for Yoongi to sit on. I watched everything with wide, curious eyes. All of this is just so new to me, I have no idea what they have planned "we're going to help you figure everything out. You're ours now beautiful and we're going to make sure you know it"

"Let's start him off slow..." Jungkook smiled and reached for an ice cube. He put it into his mouth and pulled Yoongi for a kiss. I gazed in awe at the cube moving between their mouths. A trickle of water ran down Yoongi's chin. I followed it as it moved down his chest and stomach, all the way to the base of his cock, which was now rock hard. At least I wasn't alone then...

Jungkook then leaned over me and started kissing me the same way. I moaned and moved my hands over his muscled back. Once the cube was back in his mouth, he shifted so he was sat right ontop of my cock. I groaned and held my hands on his hips, not expecting him to lean forward with the ice between his lips and traced it down my neck and chest.