(Jikook) Cravings pt.5

Its been two weeks since I met Kook in person. We've been seeing each other two, sometimes three times a week as well as carrying on our nightly phone calls.

I've not yet drank from him. Meaning I still haven't drank from a human. It's driving me insane but I just don't want to drink from anyone unless it's Kook. He hasn't mentioned it though so I don't want to push his limits, I'd rather just wait until he's ready to talk about it.

I didn't think that night would be tonight though.

"Chim, are you still only surviving on artificial blood?" He asked over the phone as I was climbing into bed

"Yeah. Why?"

"Are you not getting sick?"

"No, it has all the vitamins and shit that I need in it. It just isn't as fresh and satisfying as human blood"

"So have you had any human blood?"

"No"

"Why?"

"No ones blood smell as good as yours"

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. I'd rather have you as a... whatever we are, than nothing at all"

"I suppose, but it can't be easy for you"

"No... but I'm getting there"

"Do... do you ever think about what it would be like to drink from me?"

"Yeah. Pretty much everyday"

"What do you think it would be like?"

"You want me to describe how I imagine it?"

"Yeah. I wanna know what it's like from your point of view"

"Okay... well, I imagine it to be like when you've been out drinking and the next morning when you have a drink of water, it's the best thing you've ever experienced... like that, only intensified.

I imagine I would loose all thoughts and feelings, that everything flowing through my mind would just be you."

"Do you want to do it?"

"Like I've said before, only if you want to"

The rest of the night was pretty much normal. He would laugh and joke with me, but listen when I needed to talk.

"I wish I was with you right now..." he whispered as he was falling asleep

"You do?"

"Yeah. I always feel safe and protected around you. Which is weird since if you had one little slip, you could kill me in a second. But I dunno, I just feel happy when I'm around you"

"Then why don't you come over?"

"Ah, no, it's dark out..."

"Not really... it's kind of early still"

"I think it's kind of dark"

"Do you want me to come to you?"

"I wanna be in your bed though"

"I'll come get you and drive you. I'll be at yours in 15 minutes"

"Jimin..."

I didn't give him the chance to argue with me and hung up the phone. I threw on some sweatpants and a hoodie and grabbed my car keys to collect Kook.

On the drive there I could feel my stomach erupting with butterflies. Knowing kook wants to be with me right now makes every ounce of happiness in me grow 10x the size.