(Jikook) Teach me pt.2

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. It took me a moment to remember the night before but when I did I couldn't help but smile.

I noticed Jimin wasn't next to me but when I listened out for him I could hear him singing in the kitchen.

I rolled out of bed and put on some trackie bottoms and a tshirt, spraying myself with some deodorant to hide the alcohol smell on me and joined Jimin.

"Good morning" he smiled and handed me a plate of food a few minutes later

"Morning" I replied and took a bite, groaning at the taste. I looked at him and noticed all the marks on his neck and shoulders and felt pride fill my body.

"Do we need to talk about last night or are we good?"

"We're good. Things won't change between us. You're still my precious Chim"

"Good" he smiled and ate his own food "so things aren't awkward or anything?"

"No. Why would they be?"

"Cos I literally had your dick up my ass" he laughed and blushed hard

"Things aren't awkward. I promise. I'm glad my first time was with you"

"Why?"

"There is no one else in the world I trust nearly as much as you. No one I would trust enough to see me so vulnerable. There's no one who knows me better than you"

"You're cute" he laughed and took both mine and his plate to wash them.

The rest of the day I spent cooped up in my room doing work for uni, occasionally Jimin brought me another coffee but most of the day I was alone. It was nice though. It was a nice break.

Later that night I heard a lot of commotion in the kitchen as well as laughing. I popped my head around the door and saw Jimin on the sofa with a guy I've never seen before. Jimin noticed and smiled at me, telling me to go over to them

"Kookie, this is Ryan. He's a foreign student at our university"

"Oh, hi. How do you know each other?"

"We don't. I met him tonight while drinking" he giggled and nuzzled into Ryan's neck. Ryan turned to Jimin and kissed him hot and heavy, making Jimin moan in response and move to straddle him.

I took that as my queue to leave and made my way back to my room. I put my headphones in to ignore the sounds I would be hearing for the rest of the night, like I normally do when Jimin invites someone over, and carried on with my work.

~~

The next few days were quiet. Jimin hadn't had anyone else round so we spent the nights in front of the tv and cuddled into each under a blanket.

"Have you seen Ryan again?"

"No. I'm not gunna bother"

"Why?"

"I dunno. I just don't see it going anywhere"

"Sounded like you enjoyed his company though" I teased him, even though the thought of Jimin having sex with someone made my stomach churn for some reason

"Yeah, he was good. Foreigners always are for some reason... but our personalities don't mesh. Like with us... our personalities fit perfect with each other but our bodies are a little fumbly, Ryan was the opposite. His body works with mine but his personality doesn't" well ouch

"Did you not enjoy our night together?"

"I loved it. Don't get me wrong. I loved being your first experience. But I could tell it was your first time, I could see you weren't used to were to put your hands and stuff. I like to be taken control of and I couldn't get you to do it"