(Jikook) Artist pt.6

*Jungkook POV*

"I hate the way people look at you"

"What do you mean?"

"Just look around" he huffed and sat back into the sofa. I looked round the room and couldn't see a single person looking at me.

We were back at my friends house since he told us he was having a little gathering. More people where here this time, some of them I don't even know, lots of alcohol and mingling of single people looking for a significant other.

"Just ignore them beautiful" I laughed and kissed his temple.

"Make them stop looking"

"Who? Who can you see that's looking at me?" I smirked when he looked at me with a grumpy face

"You're mine"

"I know"

"No one else can touch you"

"I know"

"You can't touch anyone else"

"I know" I laughed again and pulled him to kiss me. He whimpered quietly and reached for my hand to cling onto.

"Don't laugh at my jealousy"

"It's cute. I like it. Makes me happy to see you being crazy over me"

"I'm not crazy"

"Just a little bit"

"Okay fine I'm a little crazy"

"And it's one of the things I love most about you"

"Shut up" he blushed and cuddled into me when my friend sat next to him. They fell into a conversation meaning I was left with the opportunity to soak every inch of Jimin up.

He's truly just an absolute masterpiece. Everything about him reels you in. He knows exactly how to use his charms to get you to fall head over heels.

I held my fingers firm behind his neck and left kisses behind his ear. I felt goosebumps cover his skin and his fingers tighten on my other hand. Over time we've realised he loves getting affection in public, he loves the feeling of people seeing that he belongs to me. He likes me to show I have a sub already.

He backed into me a little so I could wrap my arms around him and hold him properly. He carried on talking to my friend for a little while longer, which I didn't mind at all. I like that Jimin has someone he can talk to about everything other than me.

"Baby..." I whispered in his ear when we were alone again. He whimpered softly and turned to face me "I missed you"

"I was right here"

"I know but I missed you"

"You're cute" he giggled and kissed my lips gently "wanna go back to yours?"

"Okay" I smiled and kissed him again.

Once we were in my car he planted millions of kisses all over my face and neck, not caring when I would groan from him kissing over a weak spot.

"Don't get me turned on before I have to drive"

"I like to though. Like watching you struggle"

"You watch me struggle every single day" I huffed and got ready to drive

He grumbled himself and gave me a look as I started the car. I leaned over and kissed him again which made him force back a smile.

"You know I don't mean it. I'm happy as long as you are. I don't mind doing things for myself" I winked which made him blush and smack me softly.