(Jikook) Photographer

*Jimin POV*

*Jimin POV*

I was making my way to my next modelling shoot. It was with an amateur photographer, but from what I can see with his previous work, he's incredible.

He always captures his models in the best way, always making sure they're comfortable with how they are being photographed. Needless to say, that I'm excited to work with him.

As I made my way up to his apartment I could feel my usual nerves setting in. Even though I've been doing this for years, I'm still always worried that I might just not be enough for one photographer, that they will see me and decide I'm not what they're looking for.

I gave a few gentle knocks to his front door and waited patiently for an answer. He buzzed the door open to which I took as a sign to enter.

His apartment smelt good, very clean and organised... I know organisation doesn't have a smell, but it does smell of it in here.

I could hear soft music playing in a room somewhere and smiled when I recognised it as one of my favourite bands.

I made my way through the apartment, checking every room to see if I could find him.

I wasn't prepared for his real life beauty though. I've seen pictures of him on social media and things, but holy shit he's attractive. He was currently sat on a wooden arm chair with one leg swung over the side. He was busy making notes and looking through old photos he had taken of an incredibly pretty girl.

He was so focused on it that he hadn't noticed me walk in. I cleared my throat softly which made him jump and look at me. He smiled and stood up to greet me properly.

"Hi! I'm Jungkook, Jimin right?"

"Yeah..." I smiled and tried to contain my inner panicked gay

"Sorry, I'm just so busy sorting through all of this that I didn't hear you come in. Please forgive me"

"It's okay"

"Let's get you ready then"

I nodded and blushed at the intense gaze he was giving me. He smiled and told me that someone was here to do my hair and makeup. He explained how she was training to do make up professionally so she asked Jungkook if  she could do the makeup of people he photographs.

He led me to her and said to come and find him again when we're finished. I thanked him and sat down in front of the girl. She smiled and clipped all my hair back before wiping my face to remove any dirt.