(Sopekookmin) Make me forget- alternate ending

A/n

So when I wrote part 2 I actually wanted this ending but didn't think people would want it. But after publishing it some people have said they would so... I wrote it hehehehhe

*Jimin POV*

It took me a moment to fully grasp the idea that someone was kissing me, and that I was enjoying it. They were soft and gentle and it wasn't until Tae pulled on my arm that I saw it was Yoongi.

His cheeks were blushed and eyes were glassy but I couldn't focus on anything other than he had kissed me. His comment the night prior all makes sense now though.

"Don't kiss my boyfriend" Tae growled as he pulled me into his arms. I immediately pushed him away and sat back down on the couch next to Yoongi.

"I'm not your boyfriend. You clearly broke up with me last night. Just leave Tae. We aren't meant for each other"

"But Jimin-"

"No. I'm serious. We don't work. I was only fooling myself"

"Well, you know where I am if you change your mind"

I watched as he walked out the door before reality took a real hit.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"You do anything to make you forget..."

"So it was nothing more than a distraction?" I asked and looked at him, noticing Hoseok and Jungkook we're moving to sit next to me, Hoseok next to me and Jungkook sat on the floor in front.

"I wouldn't say nothing more..." he admitted and looked at Jungkook

"All of us would have done the same thing Jimin" Hoseok confessed "you can't blame us..."

"What?"

"You're beautiful. Charming. Funny. There's nothing to not love about you"

"But why did you kiss me?"

"You wanted a distraction and I saw my opportunity to make a move on you"

"So you both would have kissed me too?" I asked Hoseok and Kook, earning a head nod in return "this is a lot"

"We know. Which is why we never said anything before now. We know it's a lot and you've always been whipped by Tae so we didn't see a point"

"How long have you had a thing for me?"

"For Yoongi it's been almost a year, Hoseok has been maybe a little longer, he confided in Yoongi about it which made Yoongi see all your beautiful sides, for me it was when I did your first tattoo"

"Wow..."

"He got really jealous when you said you wanted a new tattoo from me" Yoongi laughed making Jungkook elbow him in the thigh

"This is not what I was expecting to hear today"

"Yeah... we know. Don't feel rushed to do anything about it though. We've gone this long, we can go a little longer" Hoseok laughed and cuddled me into him. He's still one of my best friends so I didn't mind curling myself around him, even though I know he know has feelings for me. He kissed my temple, which is a normal thing for us and sighed as Yoongi chose a movie for us to watch.

I woke up a while later from the feeling of someone laughing. I shifted a little and noticed it was Kook I had fell asleep on. He smiled when he saw I woke up and turned his phone off before stroking my hair away from my forehead.

"Hobi and Yoongi had to go to work so I replaced Hoseok so you didn't wake up" he whispered. I nodded and shuffled myself a little closer to him, tucking my face into his neck "still sleepy?" He asked and I shook my head "just comfortable?" He asked again which made me nod "good"