(Jikook) Sir pt.3

Don't forget to read part 1&2

*Jungkook POV*

The next few days Jimin didn't come to school. Namjoon did, just no jimin. When I asked the class on the third day of him not being there if anyone knew where he was or why he hadn't been in, everyone, including Namjoon, said they didn't know.

There was no email to explain his absences, no call from his parents, no letters.

If he isn't in tomorrow I'll have to get the head of the school to act on it. He's nearly missed a full week of lessons, he's going to get too get behind if he misses anymore.

~~

On the fourth day of Jimin not being in school, I had his class at the end of the day so I wouldn't know until then whether he is in or not.

As the bell went for class I started writing today's lesson on the board. 10 minutes later the class as full of chatting and laughing from students. I mentally prepared myself for the last lesson of the week and turned round.

Jimin.

He was sat at the very front desk on his own. His eyes were red and puffy, he looked like he hadn't slept. I looked at Namjoon and saw that he was laughing with another student at the back. I looked back at Jimin and he caught my eye, he smiled weakly and put his gaze back on his hands which where all cut and blistered from where he had been picking at them.

I started the lesson quickly, since I was obligated to. Once I had explained how to do the new type of sum to the students they all got stuck in, apart from Jimin, who sat there staring blankly at his desk.

A single tear slipped down his cheek which he quickly wiped away and looked up to me, to see if I noticed him crying. I smiled sympathetically to him to which he mouthed the words

"I'm sorry"

Another tear slipped down his face. I gave him an excuse note and told him to come see me when class ends. He nodded and left all his stuff as he walked out the classroom. My heart was clenching at the sight of him being so upset. I have an idea why he's upset, but I don't want to assume things.

At the end of the day I was going round the classroom, fixing chairs, picking up loose pens, pieces of paper and water bottles students left. I looked at Jimin's chair he sat in right in front of my desk and sighed when I remembered him crying.

A couple minutes later there was a knock and Jimin walked in. His eyes were even more red and puffy and his lips were glossy and swollen. I stopped what I was doing and told him to sit down on his new chair. I sat at my desk and gave him a minute to collect his thoughts.

"Do you want to talk about what's wrong?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders "talking can help Jimin. Keeping things bottled up won't do any good"

"Everything is Just falling apart"

"In What way?"

"Namjoon broke up with me and my parents are angry at me. I don't have anywhere to go. My only true friend isn't even in the country at the minute. He's visiting family in Japan. I have no one"

"That's not true, you always have me to talk to. It might be my job to make sure you're doing okay, but I genuinely do care as well. I mean you're my favourite student, of course I'm naturally inclined to care for you" shut up Kook, you're going to blow it. But to my relief he just looked up and smiled slightly

"Thanks..."

"Now, why are you parents angry at you?"

"Because when Namjoon broke up with me, I went home crying, they didn't know I was in a relationship. They didn't care about the fact it was a guy I was with, but they hated the fact we had been physical with each other"