(Jikook) Cravings pt.4

"I've fucked it Hobi. Absolutely fucked it"

"No you haven't. You've probably just shocked him. Tell me again what happened"

"I tell him I think I'm falling in love with him, he doesn't say anything... at all, and then a minute later says he's tired and needs to go to bed. Tell me how that hasn't fucked it all up"

"It's Kook. He doesn't take things to literal. You've just shocked him"

"Why am I such an idiot?"

"Are you falling in love with him?"

"No. I mean how can I? I've never met him, I don't know what he looks like, don't know if I'm even attracted to him"

"You will be"

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone is. He's actually really handsome"

"Really? Tell me what he looks like"

"Do you want to just see a picture?"

"No... no I can't. It's a little thing we've got that we don't know what each other looks like"

"Okay. That's weird but okay. I guess he is young looking, big nose, thin lips, sparkly, big eyes. But everything works with each other, I know he's your type"

"Is he tall, short, average?"

"Average, but taller than you"

"Am I his type?"

"Exactly his type. He's always gone for shorter, cute, giggly partners. He has asked me if you've got all the traits he looks for and I told him you do"

"What does he look for?"

"Caring. Friendly. Helpful. Self-less. Beautiful. Charming. Pretty much described you when he told me his ideal"

"Wow. What about his fashion?"

"Casual. Comfy. But can really scrub up when he needs to. He'd wear hoodies everyday if he could. I'm sure if you asked he'd give you one"

"I'm happy with the scarf"

"You know what I mean..."

"I don't" I looked at him confused

"He's asked all the same questions you have. He's asked if he's your type. Asked about your fashion, interests, hobbies. He's interested"

"Why has it taken you so long to tell me all of this?"

"I don't know. Liked watching you two play a game with each other I guess. But I want youse to meet now"

"You do?"

"Yeah. I think you'd be really good together"

"We would have been before I fucked it up" I mumbled and went to my room to mope some more.

That night I didn't speak to Kook at all. He didn't text me and I didn't text him. I couldn't face the reality of the fact I made it weird between us. That I had to be too eager and ruined it all.

~~

The following day I spent it with Namjoon. We went shopping, ate, proved to him once again that I'm fully capable of controlling myself by now, and went back home to slump on the sofa with misery over still not hearing from Kook.

As we walked up to the apartment I could feel my sorrow getting stronger. I actually miss the feeling of excitement he gave me. I miss it and it's not even been 48 hours.

"Oh Chim, I forgot my wallet in the car. I'll meet you inside and we'll watch the film"

"Sure okay" I replied and watched as he ran away.

But as soon as I opened the apartment door I understood what was happening.

The whole place was filled with Kooks smell. I contained myself as I slipped my coat and shoes off before going to find him.

He smells even better in person. My mouth was literally watering as my fangs protruded from the scent of him.

I found him pacing in the living room, hand running through his hair and mumbling to himself.

"Kook?" I whispered but still caught his attention. His eyes snapped onto mine and I could see the nerves and tension behind them. I tried to hide my teeth best I could, incase it scared him, but he seemed to calm down as he looked at me

"You're beautiful..."

"Thank you" I blushed watching as he slowly stepped closer to me

"I'm sorry..."

"What for?"

"The other night. When you confessed. I was just taken back. I wasn't expecting it. I'm not long out of a relationship so... I didn't think I was looking for anything"

"Oh-"

"Wait... let me finish. But after thinking, I realised I actually do really like you. I want to get to know you. I'm sorry for being so blunt and not doing anything. I just freaked out"

"It's okay. Hobi told me you were probably just shocked" I smiled still trying to hide my teeth

"Yeah. He told me you've been upset over it. And I'm sorry. I guess I'm not as cool and collected when speaking to you as I thought" he smiled and breathed out

"It's okay" I laughed, accidentally showing my fangs. I saw his eyes widen when he noticed "sorry. I'm okay, don't worry. The only thing I can't control is when they come out or not... I'm not going to hurt you though"

"I know you won't. Hoseok explained that you have no control over your teeth. No matter how old you are" he smiled and stepped a little closer "I'm sorry for just turning up"

"Don't be. I thought I'd scared you off. I've been known to be a bit forward sometimes"

"I like forward" he smiled again "let's me know what's actually going on in your head. Confirms that what I'm feeling for you is what you feel for me"

"What?"

"I like you Jimin. I want to get to know you properly. I want to take you on dates, treat you"

"You do?"

"Yeah. Do you want that?"

"Yeah" I smiled and couldn't stop the giggle coming out my mouth. "So... What now?"

"Well first, we tell Hoseok and Namjoon that they can come back into their flat. Then... if you want we can have one of our film nights, but actually in person this time. No more talking over the phone"

"I'd love that" I smiled, no longer hiding my teeth since he's used to the sight now