(Jikook) Indecent Proposal

100% based on the film

*Jimin POV*

Being a student is the definition of being constantly broke. I'm in my second year, have a good group of friends, decent part time job and so far I'm doing well in my degree.

I was currently on shift in the cafe I work in, which seems like the alternative to a bar for students, when a well known customer came in. He's made his interest in me very apparent. Whenever he sees that I am on shift, even if I'm not taking orders he will ask for me to serve him, just so he can speak to me. Most of the time I roll my eyes at him which makes him smile smugly and wait for me to walk over to him.

"Good morning" he smirked and scanned me over

"Good morning Jungkook. Usual?"

"No. Surprise me"

"Sure" I replied bluntly and took a note of the coffee he always drinks. He gave me a knowing look when I passed the order onto the other member of staff and handed me the money, being sure to let his hand linger when they touched.

"You've given me my usual coffee haven't you?"

"Yup" I smiled sweetly but sarcastically

"I do like brats"

"Shut up" I shot back at him.

As much as his persistence with his interest in me does annoy me sometimes, I would be lying if I said I didn't love the attention, that I don't like getting myself that little bit more ready to feel presentable in front of him.

He always looks professional and smart with his button up shirt and tie. Sometimes he rolls the sleeves up to under his elbow but it is always tucked into his trousers. He seems to alternate with the colours black, grey and white for his shirts, only occasionally wearing something else. When he does roll his sleeves up I can sometimes see the edges of a tattoo on his arm and his discreet flex of a Rolex watch.

When his coffee was ready I made him wait for an extra couple of minutes, even though he could see it was there waiting for him. He never fights back with me, he just lets me be bratty and stubborn.

"Here" I smiled and gave him his coffee when I could see his patience waring thin. He slid a piece of paper over to me and looked at me, not yet leaving the cafe. I pushed the paper back to him, noticing how he smiled at my stubbornness once again.

"You not going to read it?"

"Nope"

"Could really interest you" he tested and pushed it to me again

"Doubt it" I smiled and pushed it back

"Alright, fine. See you tomorrow beautiful"

"Not working tomorrow"

"Then I guess I'm not drinking coffee tomorrow" he smiled and I knew he noticed my blush "bye"

"Bye"

It's not that I'm not into Jungkook. He's very handsome, always very sweet to me, leaves me good tips around Christmas and especially Valentine's Day. I just know we are from very different worlds. He's a couple years older than me, works in a good company, earns a very good wage. I'm just a student at the minute. Don't have any assets, we are just too different.

I couldn't even just do something casual with him. I'm the type of person that gets attached too quickly, too easily. I get very possessive and jealous and I know he would see a side to me I don't want him knowing about. I want him to keep the perfect little illusion he has of me.