(Jikook) Royalty

No smut

*Jungkook POV*

Being a prince is hard.

You're constantly surrounded by cameras when you go in public, you're expected to act a certain way 24/7, you feel like you never have time for your self and the worst of them all, you have to marry the person your family decides.

I have a wife. We've been married for 3 years now. The worst part of it all is that I'm so gay. I've never actually told my wife, but I think she knows... it's hard to not know.

We're under the pressure of starting to try for a baby so, we're kind of at it every night. Well, I say that but when it actually comes down to it... a lot of the time I can't even get it up. It just does nothing. But then all I have to do is think about one other Prince I've had my fair share of meetings with and off we go.

Park Jimin. The sexiest person I've ever known. Everything about him is so alluring to me. He always looks so put together and formal. He never lets his perfect smile fall from his perfect face when the cameras on. And one of the best things about him, he's gay. But the best thing about him, is that he's gay for me.

More than a few times we've snuck away during meetings to be alone with each other. The whole time is filled with us pressing kisses into each other's skin, bringing each other to our weakest point to only kiss each other back to reality.

We would then go back to the group claiming we went to talk business the whole time.

Since we are both married we both have the pressures of children, not only me. I know it bothers Jimin a lot, it's not that he doesn't want kids, he would love them. He just wants to have them with the right person. Not someone he was told to marry.

But I get to see him in two days time and I can't contain my excitement for it. I made sure everything was perfect. I made sure the kitchen staff knew exactly what to cook and what not to cook based on Jimin's favourites. I made sure we had candles of his favourite scent. And of course made sure we had a place we could sneak off to.

~~

"Sir, the Parks have arrived" the Butler told me with a bow as I was walking down a corridor.

"Ah, great! Thank you" I bowed to him and went to find my one true love.

Every time I see him it's like slow motion. When he turns to look at me it's like I can see a glow radiating off him, wind blowing through his hair, cheesy romcom music playing. But I know in reality it's just my brain reminding me that I love this boy.

"Prince Jeon" he smiled and bowed to me with his wife following with a bow as well.

"Prince and princess Park" I said with a bow, feeling my stomach erupt with butterflies from finally seeing Jimin with my own two eyes again "My princess will join us shortly, she had a meeting to attend to"

"That's okay" Jimin's wife smiled.

"Let's go sit in the garden. I'll have refreshments brought out"

"Sure" she smiled and walked off giving me a quick second with Jimin

"Hi" he smiled and let a breath he had been holding go

"Hi beautiful" I smirked knowing he would blush

"Shut up" he giggled and hit my chest "come on. Let's go outside"

I followed him outside, obviously looking at his butt as we walked, laughing to myself when I noticed he was purposely swaying his hips a little.

~~