(Jikook) Sir pt.5~

Top- Jungkook
Bottom- Jimin

I woke up to a naked body in my arms. My alarm was blaring and the sun was shining into the room. I looked down and saw Jimin waking up in my arms. He groaned and hid his head into the blanket but still reached out and held my hand.

"Good morning... did you sleep well?" I asked as I pulled him up to cuddle me properly. I tucked his head in so that it was between my neck and the pillow and kissed his temple

"Kind of, I just wish we didn't have to get up. We didn't get much sleep"

"I know, I'm sorry beautiful"

"That's okay. It was worth it to wake up in your arms today. You're so warm and cozy"

"So are you" I smiled and cuddled him again for another five minutes "if we cuddle a little longer we can just shower together to save time, yeah?"

"Yeah..." he smiled and pecked my lips.

~~

After we showered and got dressed I made us both some breakfast. We were sat next to each other as we ate, both silently wishing we didn't have to face the real world today.

"Will you come back here and stay again one day?"

"I'll come back whenever you want me to" he smiled to me and took another bite

"I'd have you live here if I could"

"Slow down. One step at a time Kookie" he giggled

"I love when you call me Kookie"

"I'll have to be careful to not call you it in class"

"Speaking Of class, where are you going to be sitting?"

"I don't know. I like sitting at the back, but obviously I don't want to sit with Namjoon... I don't know, I'll think about it"

"Okay, well if need be I can always order everyone to sit somewhere else"

"Thank you" he smiled and looked down to my neck "that love bite looks good on you"

"Thanks, I like that it's there because of you. But... don't think I'm going to go easy on you in class now, I'm still gunna treat you the same as everyone else"

"We'll see" he winked before finishing his breakfast.

~~

I was on duty for corridor patrol this week. Much to my dismay as it ends up taking over most of my breaks.

As I was watching over the students, making sure they weren't misbehaving, I actually noticed what Jimin said about the girls all swooning. It actually made me feel a little uncomfortable, I don't like that I have so many girls stood around me that fancy me. No thank you.

I started walking to around the school, making sure everyone was behaving when I saw Yoongi was also on patrol as well. I smiled and walked over to talk to him for a bit

"Hey"

"Hey, are you done being boring now? Why didn't you want to go out this weekend?"

"I was comfy and warm, I told you"

"Whatever... hows your little crush on you know who" he teased me. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head

"I don't have a crush on anyone"

"Sure you don't. At least you had some fun by the looks of that huge hickey on your neck" He sniggered and scanned his eyes over the corridor.

Jimin. There he was. Walking so cutely to his locker. He didn't have his blazer on yet but I decided to act like I hadn't seen him as I didn't want to shout at him. Wait no... that would be treating him differently.