(Jikook) DDLB pt.5

*Jungkook POV*

I was sat on the floor next to Jimin as he was decorating his rules poster. He was using pretty much all blues and greens with a bit of lilac in there too. He had his new pastel dummy in his mouth, which was wiggling as he sucked on it.

He hadn't even noticed I was staring at him the whole time as he was so fixated on making his poster pretty. We had sponge bob on in the background, and I knew he was listening as he would giggle sometimes whilst sticking things onto his poster.

After 10 minutes he sat back and admired his art work, he then picked it up and showed me with hopeful eyes.

"I'm finished papa"

"It's beautiful, just like you. Come on. Let's go stick it up on the inside of the wardrobe door" I stood up and held his hands to pull him up as well.

"Can we make the set of rewards list after this please?"

"Of course" I smiled and kissed his forehead

Once it was stuck up on the wardrobe door he read over them all again, nodding at each one, probably trying to remember them all. I grabbed a note pad and pen and started making a list of rewards he can earn.

• new toys (5points)

• new clothes (5points)

• papa cuddles (3points)

• papa kisses (1point)

• massage for baby (10points)

• wearing papa's hoodie (5points)

• story time (3points)

• baby's choice of film (3points)

• baby can give papa a makeover (10points)

"Here you go beautiful, these are some rewards you can get"

"I don't understand..."

"Okay, so how it works is that, every time you are little, you will earn points from good behaviour. Which you can see on your rules poster. They will build up until you have lots and lots. It's your choice what you spend those points on.

So, for example, if you have 40 points from being good and you want a massage, you would give me 10 points back. It's a bit like money, but points. Do you understand?"

"Yes papa, I'm going to get lots and lots and lots of points"

"I'm sure you will. A kiss from papa is only 1 point so that means if you had 100 points and you wanted to use them all on kisses, my pretty baby boy would be covered in 100 kisses"

"Even if I have 1000 points?" He giggled and straddled me so his arms and legs were wrapped around me

"Even if you had 1000 points" I smiled and held him closer if he giggled and sucked on his dummy "I really love you so much beautiful"

"I love you too papa" he mumbled through the dummy

"How about we look online at some clothes for you? You don't have any little space clothes which isn't good. Whatever catches your eye, let me know and I'll buy you it, Okay?"

"Mhm" he smiled and cuddled me tighter

I loaded up my laptop and sat on the bed with him. He held tight onto his new stuffie, playing with the fluff around its body.

"Do you have a name for your stuffie yet?"

"No..." he sighed and looked down at it "it's a girl though"