(Jikook) Kama sutra~

*Jimin POV*

I smiled as I watched Tae open my secret Santa present for him. As soon as he saw the Gucci symbol his eyes glistened and he giggled with excitement.

When it got to my turn, Hoseok shyly passed me a box.

"Right, So... I got you two things... one is a complete joke, I just want to spice things up with you and Kookie here. The other is a genuine, well thought out gift. So don't kill me for it"

"Okay..." I answered hesitantly and saw Kook frown, showing he has no idea what Hoseok has bought me.

I sighed and opened the box to see two things wrapped up. I went for the bigger one first and gasped as I saw the most beautiful selection of watches and rings I've ever seen.

"Since summer I've made a note of everything watch or ring you said you like and made sure to buy it for you. I was going to do it as a birthday present but when I found out I was your secret Santa, I carried it on for a little longer"

"Hobi! This must have cost an absolute fortune. Thank you so much"

"Ah, it's okay. You're worth the expense" he laughed and waited for me to open the second box. As soon as I saw the red cover and illustrations I knew exactly what it was.

The Kama Sutra.

I looked away embarrassed but still thanked him nonetheless. I looked at Kook who was bright red and shifting in his seat. He caught my eye and smiled sheepishly and finished the rest of his wine.

Once everyone had exchanged gifts we all went to our own rooms to chill and get some rest for practice the next day. Kook kissed my forehead and told me he was going to shower but that he will come find me when he's finished. I just nodded and went straight to his room, smiling when I heard him laugh at me going no where other than the safety of his own space.

When I got into his bed I put a film on and snuggled under the covers. They always smell like him and I love it, especially when he's cuddling me to sleep and I'm surround by his smell and warmth.

A couple of minutes passed and my mind started wandering off to the question why Hoseok even got me the Kama Sutra anyway. What does he want me to do with it? Is mine and Kooks relationship missing something?

After a battle inside my head I grabbed the book and opened it to the first page.

10 pages in and I heard Kook opening the door. I snapped the book shut and held it under the covers. I could feel myself red and flustered and Jungkook's stare isn't helping at all.

"What's up?" He asked worried since I was bright red

"Nothing. How was your shower?"

"Good. What are you hiding?" He asked and scanned his eyes around the room and sighed a little when he saw it wasn't my phone I was hiding.

"Nothing"

"You are, just tell me. Were you playing with yourself?"

"No!... no, not that"

"Then what?"

I sighed and pulled the book out from under the covers. His eyes widened a little and he nibbled on his lip

"Oh... why?"

"Just curious"

"About what?"

"Stuff"

"Jimin, stop being shy and just tell me what you're curious about"

"Okay... well, when we first started dating, neither of us had any experience, at all. Literally none. We hadn't even kissed anyone. So you can't say you aren't even the tiniest bit curious if we are missing out on something. We're kind of just hoping that we're doing 'it' right"