(Jikook) Sir pt.2~

Top- Jungkook
Bottom- Hoseok

Again it's not jikook smut Just yet, I promise it's on its way

Don't forget to read part 1

*Jungkook POV*

Namjoon came back to school the following Monday, as well as Yoongi joining my class again. He kept that stupid smug look on his face the whole time. I called him over to me with a nudge of my head, he skipped over to me and smiled wide.

"I definitely know"

"How?"

"You keep looking at him"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do"

"Oh yeah? Who is it then?"

Yoongi Just smirked and started walking around the class, pretending like he could help a student if they needed it. It wasn't until he got to Jimin and Namjoon's desk where he asked if they were okay and then looked up to me and smirked. My eyes widened and cheeks blushed since he was able to figure it out so easily.

He came back over to me before patting my back and telling me he would see us in our break.

~~

I walked into the staff room on a mission to find Yoongi. He was sat at a table drinking a coffee with headphones. I yanked them off his head and sat down

"How the fuck did you figure that out?"

"I told you Kook, you stare at him. I'm surprised students haven't reported you for it"

"I don't stare!"

"You reallyyyy do. I swear down"

"What the fuck" I sighed, I don't know if I'm annoyed at Yoongi or myself.

"You like him don't you?" He smirked again

"No... he's my student"

"Doesn't mean you can't get feelings still"

"It does"

"Nope, you can get feelings, it's just not a good idea to act on them. It's a natural human thing to be attracted to someone, you can't help it"

"I can, he's my student. I don't fancy him"

"Okay, sure. Whatever."

"He probably wouldn't even fancy me"

"Kook. I'm going to be honest, and it might ruin our friendship but... even I would fuck you, and I've seen you at your worst state. He would definitely fancy you"

"Shut up. He's got a boyfriend anyway"

"So? It hasn't stopped you in the past"

"I know, but it should have"

"But it didn't" Yoongi smirked again. I rolled my eyes and walked away to get some food.

I don't have feelings for Park Jimin. I don't. I won't. I can't.

~~

The following Friday I was sat at home watching tv. I was kind of horny though, I can't deny it. I tried to ignore it but yano, being a twenty-odd year old, you have desires.

The more I thought about ignoring it, the harder it became. Quite literally as well. I gave in and slipped my hand into my pants, slowing rubbing my hardening cock. I sighed at the bit of relief I felt and gave into the temptation completely. I pulled my trousers and underwear down to the middle of my thigh so I could please myself properly. I moved my hand skilfully, making sure to tease over my sensitive spots. Fuck. I need more. I need someone. Hoseok. He could work.