(Jikook) Second time

It's not smut but like it's a little bit nsfw, if you hate anything sexual don't read

*Jungkook POV*

Being someone's second mate is a hard position to fill. Having to fill someone's shoes who gave the person you love more than anyone else, everything he ever desired is a constant reminder that you aren't good enough.

He had everything with his ex. Everything he ever wanted apart from the fact that his mate was a cheating bastard. He had been with 4 other people in the time he was mated to Jimin.

I wasn't around when it all happened. I met Jimin a year later when he was at the playground with his son.

We immediately had a connection with each other. We both felt it and two days later we were on our first date. He told me everything from how he found out about the cheating to the agreement of their separation. They had to sign a contract to say they both agreed since they had mate marks on their necks. Which is the hardest thing for me to deal with.

I can't look at my own mark on him without having to see his old marking as well. I can't give kiss and nibble on my marking without knowing and thinking about his ex's mark as well.

I also can't give him what his ex has. I can't seem to give him another baby. We've been trying for almost a year now and it's just not happening for us.

I was currently sat on the sofa with my step son, Minjun, watching his favourite programme. He's 6 years old now so he's starting to develop his own personality which is really cute and heartwarming to watch. I can see how much Jimin adores him. I just wish I could have been the one to give him his first baby, but I can't even give him his second one.

I saw Minjun's eyes light up when he heard Jimin come home. He jumped up and ran over to him screaming his name in joy.

"Hey baby. You had a good day with papa?"

"Yeah. We made cookies for you"

"Yummy, what flavour?"

"Surprise" he giggled

"Tell me"

"Rainbow"

"My favourite" Jimin gasped and finally walked into the living room. He smiled wide at me and sat next to me, pulling my legs so they were draped over his "have you been good for papa?"

"Yeah. We played games and watched tv"

"Good" Jimin smiled and looked at me. I could see how he let himself relax as Minjun got comfortable on his chest "I missed you today" he whispered and stroked a hand over my thigh

"I missed you too"

"Night to ourselves tonight?" Jimin said which is our code for sending Minjun to bed an hour earlier

"Of course" I nodded and stood up to change all the clocks to an hour earlier since we've trained Minjun to recognise when it's his bedtime and if he can point it out himself he gets a star for his reward chart.

When they were all changed I went back to Jimin to see him in the exact same place and kissing the top of Minjuns head.

"What do you want for dinner baby?" I asked Minjun who thought for a minute before telling me he wanted spaghetti, but pronounced it as dagetti. I agreed as long as he gave Jimin the biggest kiss. Jimin giggled as he got kisses planted all over his face but laughing even more when he whispered to Minjun to attack me as well "that deserves all the spaghetti in the world" I laughed as he got settled between me and Jimin and put his attention back on the tv.

After dinner, Minjun went to play with his toys in his room while me and Jimin cuddled up to each other. We were only in the next room to him so if anything was to happen we could be there in a second.