(Jikook) Mistake

*Jimin POV*

6 months ago I fucked my whole life up.

I cheated on my boyfriend.

My beautiful, caring, sweet, precious boyfriend.

He did nothing wrong. He didn't deserve to be treated that way.

/flashback\

I woke up in a strange bed. A strange room. Next to a strange person. Fuck.

I climbed out of bed quickly, hating myself for the fact I'm naked and got dressed. I looked at the guy again to see if I knew him and grimaced when I saw it was an old school mate of mine and my boyfriends. Taemin. He always had a crush on me which everyone knew about but I never wanted to take things further.

I ran downstairs and got my shoes and coat on before running the whole way home.

Please don't hate me, please don't hate me, please don't hate me.

I opened the front door and was greeted to the sight of my boyfriend on the sofa. He was playing with his hands and looked like he had slept all night. His eyes were dark and bloodshot. His cheeks were red and tear stained and his lip had cuts on it where he had been biting down on it.

I collapsed down in front of him on my knees, crying my eyes out. I heard him sigh and sniffle, making me think he was crying too

"Who was it?"

"Jungkookie, I'm sorry. Please don't hate me"

"Who was it?"

"... Taemin... I don't remember anything"

"Did you wake up naked?" His voice broke as he spoke this time. I knew I had crushed his heart into a million pieces.

"Yes... I'm so sorry"

"We're over then Jimin. I can't be with you anymore"

"No please. It won't ever happen again. Kookie I need you, I love you too much"

"I love you Jimin, but I have no trust in you at this point in time."

"No Kookie please! Please please please, don't end this. We can work on it, we can build that trust back up again. It doesn't have to end" I begged desperately as tears fell from my eyes again

"I'm sorry, it does have to end"

/flashback done\

And to make matters worse we have the same friendship group so I still see him all the time.

And he's met someone else.

Someone who makes him happy and someone that he trusts.

I've met the guy as well and he's really good to my Kookie. He treats him really well, better than I probably ever did.

When I pull up to Yoongi's house, he greets me at the door and tells me that Jungkook is here like normal. When I walk in I see everyone else is as well. Hoseok opens his arms for me to cuddle into which I do straight away. I look over to Jungkook and feel my heart break when I see him smiling at his phone. His cheeks are blushed and his eyes are sparkling. It used to be me that made him that way. Hoseok noticed I was staring at Jungkook and pulled me in for a deeper cuddle.

"Do you want anything to eat Chim?"

"No I'm not hungry"

"Can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute" he asked with a serious voice

"Uh, sure..."

When we got in there and he made sure we were alone he made me a small bowl of cereal and pushed it over to me