(Jikook) Sir pt.6~

Top- Jungkook
Bottom- Jimin

*Jungkook POV*

I looked across the coffee table that was lit with candles. Jimin's eyes were glistening from the flames. He looks so beautiful.

When he arrived at my apartment I made sure to have take out food and candles everywhere. I didn't have enough in to cook myself so I hoped that he wouldn't mind me ordering food in.

"Thank you for dinner"

"That's okay baby. I promise I'll make you some home cooked food next time"

"You don't have to"

"I want to" I replied as I crawled over and kissed his cheek.

Once all the dishes were clean we sat on the sofa with a film on in the back ground, neither of us really paying any attention to it as we were so focused and engrossed with the kiss we were sharing.

Never in a million years did I think I would ever kiss someone so deeply and affectionate.

His lips are so soft and gentle against mine, yet he still applies the perfect amount of pressure to them.

His hand was resting on the side of my neck and one of his legs was over my lap. I had one around around his waist and one playing with his hair twisting and flicking it through my fingers.

There was a knock at the door which made both of us groan and give a couple of pecks to his lips before he went to hide in a bedroom just incase.

I opened the door and found Yoongi stood there, completely forgetting that he comes round on a Monday night.

"Oh... hey"

"Hey" he smiled and walked into my apartment

"Uhm... I actually uh, Jimin's here"

"You're kidding right?" He looked at me with wide eyes

"No... he's hiding in the bedroom just incase. Is he okay to come sit here with us?"

"Yeah, I guess..." he mumbled as he put his attention on the tv again.

I quickly went to get Jimin, slowly opening the door to see him sat cross legged on the bed. He looked up and smiled at me, doing little grabby hands for me to cuddle him

"Who was it?"

"Yoongi... Mr. Min"

"Oh! Is everything okay?" He asked as he straddled my legs and placed a gentle kiss to the corner of my mouth

"Yeah... he's in the living room, he said it's okay if you come join us. I forgot he always comes here on Monday nights to chill for a bit"

"W-what? I can't do that! I have no idea how to act around him without it being teacher and student..."

"You did it with me" I smiled and pecked his lips

"I know... but you know what I mean... not only is he my teacher, he's your best friend... I meeting your best friend. What if he doesn't think I'm right for you?"

"Baby, I know that when he meets you outside of school grounds, he will definitely think you're right for me. Whenever I've described my perfect boyfriend to him, it's basically you"

"Really?"

"Really"

"Okay, have you got a hoodie I can borrow? I left mine at school by accident"

"Sure baby" I smiled and tapped his bum so he would stand up.

When he felt confident enough to go see Yoongi he took my hand and squeezed it tight. I walked out with him half hiding behind me and sat down for him to immediately curl himself into a ball beside me