(Jikook) Acrobatics

*Jungkook POV*

Coming to the end of my routine I could feel the sweat running down my back. Being the base of acrobatics always takes a lot of strength, concentration and support. My body doesn't relax for a second. Having to support another persons weight for four, sometimes five minutes is a lot of strain.

I've had the same partner for 3 years. I know how he holds his weight, how he can fling himself up into the air and the best way for me to support him as he puts all his trust in me.

We've been part of the same company since we were 10, now 22. His name is Minseok. He's a little smaller and a less bulkier than me making him the perfect partner. We've not performed with anyone else in 3 years.

I was in the cafe near the studio, getting my caffeine fix before another day of training. The staff know my order now so as soon as they see me walk in they start making it before I've even had chance to say it. Once I paid I sat at my favourite spot and let myself relax for a few minutes, that was until one of my favourite voices sounded through the cafe.

"Kookie" he giggled and sat next to me

"Hey Chim" I smiled and ruffled his hair

"You ready for practice? Namjoon and Hoseok are there waiting for me but I told them I need coffee first"

"I'm always ready" I smiled again and looked at his iced coffee in his hand. He'd already drank half of it and I laughed because I wasn't surprised at all.

Jimin is an acrobat as well. He works in a three with Namjoon and Hoseok. They are the base and find it easy to fling him round in the air, hold him up, balance him using just one hand. You name it, they can do it.

They have a similar, yet very different style from me and Minseok. In my pairing it's a lot of strength and balance, where for Jimin, it's a lot of flips and throws into the air.

"Let's go gorgeous" I smiled at him and smacked his bum as he stood up.

It's no secret that we're into each other. Anyone could feel the tension between us. We admitted to ourselves and each other a year ago, we just know we can't do anything with it yet. The company requires too much of our time. Sometimes we're out of the country on tour for a few months and we wouldn't see each other.

We discussed the idea of friends with benefits but it wouldn't work when we both know it's not just sexual tension. There's feelings there, we care about each other. Although there is definite sexual tension between us and we both want each other, we can't put our emotional attachments through it.

"Don't flirt with me" he giggled

"Why not? I know you like it" I smiled again and looped an arm around his shoulders

"Because you know I'm a bad flirter and I can't reciprocate it"

"But I like that you get flustered and blush"

"Shut up. We're late" he smiled at me and held my hand that was around his shoulder, I chuckled and kissed his temple as we walked into the studio.

When we got to our usual practice room the mood suddenly shifted when we noticed there were paramedics and a lot of stressed looking faces.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked as he put his bag down and ran over to Namjoon

"Minseok's injured his ankle. Seems kind of serious" Namjoon gave me a sorry look

"What?!" I asked in panic and pushed through all the people surrounding him "holy shit" I whispered when I saw his swollen, bright purple and blue ankle "what the fuck have you done?"