(Jikook) Sir pt.7~

A/n

Kind of a carry on from the 'Sir' oneshots. It's been a while but I enjoyed writing that storyline

No one asked for his but here it is anyway hehe

*Jimin POV*

Sex education is always fun. Even more so when the person who is teaching sex ed is the same person you fuck nearly every night.

Mr. Jeon.

The only way I can describe him is, what a man.

He's so smart and caring and sensitive. He tells me how much he adores me everyday. We talk about our plans and how we will make it work once I graduate in a few weeks. It'll be weird not seeing him everyday but I can't wait until we can openly go in public without being ridiculed for it. Once I graduate we aren't breaking anymore laws. But for now, we can't tell anyone. I love the secrecy though.

I love getting under his desk during lunch, a break, sometimes when he has students for detention and slowly sucking him off. I love watching him struggle to maintain his dignity in public. I love the fear of getting caught. Obviously I would hate to be caught, but I love the thrill.

I love sneaking off to his apartment after school. After a while he gave me a spare key and the codes I need to get in so I can enter the apartments myself. Most of the time I go straight to his after school and start doing my homework or cooking dinner for us. He will get home around an hour or two after me and always flops himself next to me and begs for kisses.

"I know this an awkward topic especially since a lot of you very kindly told me you are no longer virgins so it seems pointless having this conversation. But it's never pointless for a little safety reminder"

"But sir, why do we have to go over it again and again and again. My boyfriend is always so careful and gentle with me so why do I need to sit here and listen to it all again" one of the girls who fancies Jungkook stayed with a sickeningly sweet voice. I felt my jealous build up at they way she called him sir. I know it's one of Jungkooks kinks, I've seen myself how much it can affect him and even though he tells me it's only me that makes him react that way, I still hate hearing other people call him it.

"Because Annabelle, you need to make sure you are taking all the precautions you need to be. We can't risk getting infections or pregnant. I know it's boring, but lots of people forget in the heat of the moment and that's when accidents and mistakes happen"

"Are you always careful?" Another girl asked.

It's not the first time we've had a sex education from Jungkook. Everyone knows he is very open in these lessons. He knows that if he is honest, the students are more responsive to the lesson. If he just sits there and lectures us, people get bored very quickly. If he can relate it to real life situations, people find it interesting, especially since teachers are normally very private and prude.