(Jikook) Come home with me

Inspired by this scene from dirty dancing. I was watching the film as I wrote this lmao

It's not smut but it is a bit heated.

*Jungkook POV*

Him.

He's been teasing me all night.

I don't know if he knows he's doing it, but I can't keep my eyes off him.

His hips were swaying in a way I can't even describe.

I could see his forehead glistening with sweat.

His hand running through his hair.

The little smile and lip bite he'd do when someone would dance with him.

He would always shun them away after a couple of seconds when they couldn't match his dancing.

I could see he wanted it to be close and sensual, but the girls would just start grinding their butts into his crotch and the guys would grind their crotch into his butt.

I knew I could dance the way he wanted.

I walked over to him slowly, thinking of the best way to make my move on him.

It wasn't until he turned round with his dancing that I caught hold of his eyes. They locked onto mine and glistened under the dim lights of the room. He raised a hand and beckoned me over. I smirked and made my way to him before standing in front of him with my hands in my pockets, looking down at him cockily.

"Hey handsome" he smiled and bit down on his lip

"Hey" I replied which made him smile harder.

He started dancing again and lost himself in the music. I stepped closer and pulled his body close to mine. I put one of my legs between his so our legs were interlocked with each other. Our hips automatically started grinding into each other's. He looked up at me and I could see how his eyes changed. He could feel the mood tensing between us. Anyone could. There was an unmistakable sexual tension flying through the air.

Our hips found the rhythm of the music and I soon had him gripping onto me, trying to keep his balance.

I spun him round so his back was facing me and looped my arms around his waist. His head fell back onto my shoulder so his neck was completely exposed to me. I gave it a gentle kiss and threaded our fingers together.

Our hands stayed intertwined as we carried on dancing against each other. Even over the loud music I could hear how loud his breathing was, they could almost be described as breathy moans.

He started taking control of himself again and placed a hand on the back of my thigh so it was just grazing my butt. He held my hips still and leaned forward a little bit so his butt stuck out. He swivelled his hips which earned a low grunt from me.

He was grinding his ass into me slow and heavy. He knew exactly what he was doing and I wasn't complaining about it. I placed my hands on his hips loosely, not enough to control his movements but enough to give him the reassurance that I'm loving every movement he makes.

His ass is incredible. I can't even deny it. It fits so well against me, each of his curves sits well with mine, his hands link well with mine. Our dancing and grinding fits each other's.

He spun around to face me again and interlocked our legs into each other. He looked into my eyes and smirked as his hands gripped onto the back of my neck. The dips and twists of our movements meant our crotches were grazing against each other, each of us moaning softly into the others ear.

This is what I wanted.

I wanted him stuck to me.

I wanted to show everyone else in this room the proper way to treat him.

The proper way to dance with him.

And I was doing it.

He hasn't danced with anyone else like this all night.

Yet, right now, he is right in the palm of my hand.

"What's your name pretty boy?" I whispered into his ear as our moans got heavier. Thankfully the music was loud so no one else could hear us.

"Jimin, what's yours?" He looked at me with big round eyes, his lips were slightly parted as he let out little breathy moans

"Jungkook. Wanna get some fresh air?"

"Yeah..."

Once we were outside we sat down on the grass. I pulled out a box of cigarettes and handed him one, I lit the end of it for him and watched as he took in a deep breath. He threw his head back as he let the smoke go and I couldn't help but smile.

Once mine was lit as well I sat back and watched him for a moment. He must have felt me looking at him as he looked into my eyes and blushed.

"What are you looking at?" He smirked

"You. You're pretty. I could look at you all day"

"Hm, I bet you say that to everyone"

"Oh yeah? What makes you say that?" I questioned. He took another breath in of the smoke whilst he thought. His eyes scanned over me and his body seemed to relax a little more.

"Just the way you are. No one who is that good of a dancer is innocent. You've definitely used that line on someone before"

"Are you saying you aren't innocent?"

"Are you saying you are?" He teased back, making me smile in the process.

"Well, I can assure you, I've never used that line on someone. You're the only person... wanna know why?"

"Sure" he replied bluntly and took another drag of the cigarette

"Because most of the time I don't need to use lines to get someone into bed. They normally throw themselves at me. But you... you seem like you want me to chase you"

"Who said that I'm going to get in bed with you?"

"Me" I smiled back cockily. I took in the last breath of my cigarette and scanned my eyes over him

"Wow, So you're that kind of guy huh?"

"Come home with me and you'll find out"

"I'm not going to be coming home with you"

"Why not? No one dances like how you were if they don't want to get laid. I know you're craving it"

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. What I'm trying to say is that, I wouldn't complain about getting into bed with you... but, you're going to have to prove you want me"

"How?" I questioned him as he crawled forward slightly. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his faint breath on me

"Come back next week. Same time. Let me see that you want me enough to come back" he placed a gentle kiss on the corner of my mouth before he stood up and started walking home, being sure to sway his hips enough to keep my attention

"At least let me walk you home"

"Sure... as long as you can keep up" he turned round with a smirk and bit his lip "come on lover boy"

"You're going to be the death of me" I whispered as I caught up to him and locked his hand with mine.

"Good"