(Jikook) Indecent proposal pt.2

*Jimin POV*

Walking into the restaurant, I felt very out of place. I felt even more out of place when the girl at the entrance looked me up and down.

"Can I help you?" She snarled

"I'm just waiting for someone" I said quietly, feeling very intimidated from how prim and proper she looked.

"Sure. We have a 30 minute limit for waiting time, just so you know"

"Okay" I nodded and sat down in the waiting area. Jungkook told me exactly where to wait for him, said I wouldn't be able to go through alone since the reservation was made in his name. I argued with him with that for a minute until he told me he had actually booked us a private booth.

When he walked in I felt my heart pick up, half from my nerves of what I want to offer him, half from how good he looks.

"Good evening" he smiled

"Hi" I said a little too quietly "hi" I tried again after clearing my throat

"You looked a little lost" he laughed and lead the way for me

"I feel very out of place here" I told him and kind of hid behind him when he spoke to the girl who was abrupt with me when I got here. When saw I was with Jungkook she seemed to straighten her back and fix her ponytail.

"Of course Mr. Jeon, would you like a guide to your booth?"

"No. I know where I'm going"

As we walked past I mentally pulled tongues at her, then changed my mind and actually stuck my tongue out at her. Jungkook noticed my behaviour and looked at me, expecting me to explain myself.

"She judged me. She wasn't very welcoming. Made me feel a little small"

He frowned a little and nudged me with his elbow. I looked at him properly and watched as he turned to look at her and stuck his tongue out as well. I giggled and carried on following his lead to the booth he reserved.

When we sat down a different girl smiled and welcomed Jungkook back and me for the first time. She gave us a menu each and told us to call when we were ready.

"Do you come here a lot? Seems like everyone knows you"

"It's a nice place. I like nice things"

"Do you bring other people you want to pay £1million for the night here?"

"Jimin..."

"What's Good to eat here?" I asked, quickly changing topic

"Honestly, everything is good. My favourites are always pasta based though"

"I'll have whatever you do" I told him and closed the menu as I started feeling guilty at how expensive it is.

"Okay. Do you drink?"

"Yeah"

"Okay" he called the girl over again and told her what we wanted. Then pointed to a bottle of alcohol, I couldn't see what but I already know it would break my bank.

"Would you like the curtain closed?" He girl asked and looked at us both.

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked, letting me know it was my choice

"Please" I smiled. The girl nodded and closed the curtain as asked.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook said straight away

"Don't be. It was just the last thing I ever expected to get offered to me. I was shocked and taken back"

"I shouldn't have done it"