(Jikook) Come home with me pt.2~

Top- Jungkook
Bottom- Jimin

*Jungkook POV*

A week later I turned up to the same place.

As I walked in I scanned my eyes across all the sweaty dancing bodies but couldn't see Jimin anywhere.

I went to the little bar in the corner and got myself a couple of shots to calm the nerves I was feeling. I can't act nervous in front of him, no way. It would ruin the image I was trying to go for.

I threw back two of the shots and grimaced at the burning sensation from the vodka as it slid down my throat. As I went to reach for the third shot a hand wrapped around my arm. I smiled, thinking it was going to be Jimin but when I looked down it was a girl. A very boring looking girl as well. She tried to do her best at a 'seductive' look, but I was feeling anything but seduced at that moment.

I shook her off me and went to walk away but she grabbed my hand and pulled me to dance. The alcohol had hit my head all at once so at this moment I lost all control of myself. The girl pulled my hips to her butt and started grinding down on me. I stood still, not really enjoying what was happening right now and scanned my eyes around the room in the hopes of seeing Jimin.

The only reason I'm here.

To get Jimin.

It wasn't until a song change happened and the live singer spoke through the microphone

"Alright, alright, alright. Let's all change partners. Grab the first person your eyes lay on"

The room filled with chatter and screams as people were grabbed by others. Some people knowing exactly who they were going for, others not having a clue.

My whole body was spun away from the girl and into another. It took me a moment to gather where I was but I recognised the dancing straight away.

Jimin.

He pressed his chest against mine and locked his fingers in my hair. My hands instinctively went to his waist and kept tight hold as the next song started (a/n it's love shack by the b-52's if u wanna listen)

I gripped onto Jimin's white button up shirt, which had been left open and loose around the top of his chest. Enough to tease me but not enough to give everything away. Our hips found a rhythm against each other, grinding and rotating together in perfect synchronisation. His breathy moans started again, straight into my ear as his fingers threaded through my hair. He smiled wide as he felt me grind back against him.

"You came back" he smirked

"Of course I did. You've got me on a string"

"Hm, why were you dancing with that girl then?"

"Are you jealous?"

"No" he fired back but even in the dark lighting I could see he blushed. I spun him round and pulled his butt into me. I kissed down his exposed shoulder and linked our fingers together to which he stretched his neck out further and squeezed my hands.

"Are you going to come home with me tonight?"

"I don't know. That depends on how much attention you give me"

"Well that depends on how good you dance"

"Is this not enough for you?" He asked and turned his head to look at me. Our lips were so close but I didn't feel like it was the right time to kiss him just yet. Instead I just spun him round and held his pelvis close to mine so our clothed bulges were directly grinding on each other