(Jikook) DDLB~

*Jimin POV*

We were all making our way home from a long day in the studio, I was sat in the back of the car with Jungkook who had tight hold of my hand. Everyone knows we are dating so they don't find it peculiar how close we are or how much skin ship we have. We just have to make sure we do it behind closed doors so rumours won't start. Only sometimes do we slip up and accidentally hold hands too long and give each other longing gazes.

No one knows we have a huge secret that we love indulging in however.

Jungkook's hand got tighter around mine and when I looked down at him he had glassy eyes and pouty lips

"No no, baby. Five more minutes, try not to slip yet" I looked round and saw Hoseok had fell asleep next to me and Jin was chatting away with a manager so I knew he wouldn't be listening.

"Jiminie, I can't"

"I know baby. We're almost there"

As soon as we pulled up to the house Jungkook ran inside to his bedroom and sent me a message saying he was going to colour pictures for a bit. I smiled to myself and made him his favourite food before going to join him.

When I walked in I could hear his tv playing an episode of Spongebob as he sat cross legged on the floor using his little table to lay out his pencils and drawing book.

He looked at me when he smelt the food and smiled wide. He looked as cute as a button as he had a pink fluffy onesie on with his bare feet sticking out the ends. He always complains when he wears onesies with feet because he feels like he can't move his legs properly. So I'm always conscious to double check the pyjamas are footless.

"Did Jiminie make me food?" He asked softly. I could tell straight away that he hadn't fully slipped yet as he wasn't calling me daddy or using a baby voice.

"I did baby. Do you want to move your colouring books so you don't splash food on them?" I asked nicely which he nodded in response and acted quickly. When he was done he sat on the floor again and pulled me down to sit with him.

"Thank you" he blushed softly

"That's okay, good boy for using manners"

He blushed more and tried to hide his embarrassment by shoving food into his mouth.

"Slow down baby, you know you'll get stomach cramps if you eat too quick"

"Sorry daddy" he replied and took smaller mouthfuls. I smiled knowing he had let himself completely slip into his little headspace now that I was here to look after him.

"Daddy is going to lie down in bed okay? I'll be right here" I told him and he nodded and watched as I climbed onto his bed and got undressed "is daddy okay to borrow some of your big boy pyjama pants?"

"Yeah, wear the pinks ones so you match with me"

"Okay baby" I giggled and searched for the pink pants. When he saw me dressed in them he giggled and went back to his food.

I rolled into bed and waited for him to come join me. I watched him in awe and giggled when I saw him blush, he probably knew I was watching him.

"I'm full Daddy..."

"Are you really? Or are you just trying to finish quicker so we can cuddle?"

"I want c-cuddle"

"No baby, you need to eat until you're full properly, be good for me"

"Okay..." I could hear the sadness in his voice but he knew himself if he didn't finish he would only be hungry again in an hour

"I'll be right here waiting for your cuddles beautiful, I'm not going anywhere" I comforted him, he nodded but still looked sad, there were tears brimming his eyes "come get a quick kiss and then finish your food baby" before I could even finish my sentence he was crawling over to me and up on the bed.