🐶Kiba🐶

Hey y'all, it's the real puddles now. And fair warning, this is really long.
___________________________

"Hehehe, I dare you too... TAKE AKAMARU!" Naruto yelled out as I face palmed.

"The hell?! NO!" I started.

"Oh come on, I stole Kakashi-senseis pervy books, it's only fair," Naruto whined.

"No, that's too embarrassing and mean." I said.

"If you don't I tell Sasuke you like him." Naruto threatened.

"Do it then," I stated confidently. You see, I said I had a crush on Sasuke, but that is quite false. He's too...hmm, how do I say this, he's too "kill the clan, kill this, I'm Sasuke Uchiha" for me. Actually, had a faint (huge) crush on Kiba. It's just easier to lie because then you can't get blackmailed with it.

"Come on, do it for me, your best friend," Naruto pleaded.

"No" I say.

Pleeaaaseeee," Naruto to said and annoyingly repeated it over and over.

"Alright fine," I said, "but on one condition."

"What is it!?" Naruto said excitedly.

"In the case that Kiba gets angry, all the blame is on you," I reasoned.

"Wha-..okay fine," Naruto pouted.

~hours later (bc I'm a big piece of lazy bologna~

I schemed on how I'd get the dog away from Kiba. It really seemed impossible anyways, he's always with the dog whether it's under his jacket or on his head. It's absolutely adorable though...No! Don't get off track.

Maybe I could have Hinata ask to train with him without Akamaru and in return make Naruto go on a date with her or something.

So, I stopped lazing around and made my way to the Hyuga house. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

The door slid open and out came Neji with his arms crossed.

"What do you need, y/n." He asked annoyed.

"Ummm, I'd like to speak with Hinata please," I replied with a slightly scared tone. Neji was scary to me, not looks or anything, but he was very judgmental and I just wasn't a fan of that.
"Whatever, follow me then," he said with a sigh.

Making our way to Hinata's room, he knocked on the door and starred impatiently. Hinata opened the door with her head barely peaking out. I waved hello as Neji walked away.

"Hi, y/n. Please come in," she said quietly.

"How are you?" I questioned.

"I'm fine, what about you?" She replied.

"I'm good...ish," I stated.

"Anyways, what are you here for, you only ever visit when you need something," she asked.

I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck, "well, Naruto and I were playing truth or dare, which is really dare or dare, and he dared me to I guess "steal" Akamaru. And I have to do it but I need help." I explained.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Alright so..." I trailed off.

~next day~

I woke up in the morning feeling fresh and I met up with Hinata by the academy. It was time for plan "kidnap Akamaru" to begin. It sounds so much worse than it is though.
We spotted Kiba playing fetch with Akamaru by a field and Hinata walked up to him. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to train with me later, umm but without Akamaru," she asked.
"Umm sure, but why can't I bring Akamaru? We go everywhere together," he said.
"W-well...I wanted to work on my taijutsu and I wouldn't want Akamaru to accidentally get hurt." She explained, stuttering. I mentally have her a thanks for not being obvious.
"Sounds good, see ya later," He said/yelled. Hinata giggled and said, "yeah, see you later."
His eyes followed Hinata back to where I was standing and I excitedly waved at him with a slight blush on my face. He waved back, also blushing, but I was too far away to see.
"What do we do now?" Hinata asked.
"We wait," I stated.