💗Gaara💗

hey toots back at it again! thank y'all for 200+ reads! enjoy another chapter idk how good this will be the idea came to me in homeroom today. this is kind of crap but it's lowkey cute so it's fine.

*~*~*~*

"C'mon sweetie, we have to hurry!" I urged (C/N) as she was pulling her shoes on. She wasn't very quick at things, she preferred to take her time. Usually it was alright, she was still young, but at that time we needed to be a little quicker. Gaara was very busy, and he only had a small window of time where we could visit him.

"I'm going mama, I'm going!" She finished putting on her shoes and stands up. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. We walked out of our home and headed towards the Kazekage's office. The sand blew from the ground and around us, I covered my eyes a bit as we entered through the front doors of the building.

My daughter held onto my hand tightly and looked around in wonder even though she had already been here many times. As we made our way to the stairs up to his office, we ran in Kankurō. He was struggling to carry armfuls it scrolls, and soon they were all rolling on the floor. He groaned in defeat and I told (C/N) to go help him. She happily ran over and began helping him pick up the scrolls. I smiled at them as I also went over to help.

Kankurō was the reason Gaara and I were married in the first place. We had gone on a mission together once and he decided to play matchmaker for his brother. An awkward first date and two years later we got married, and I couldn't be any more grateful. (C/N) came along about a year later, and our little family came to be.

"Thank you, (Y/N), thank you (C/N)," He sighed, balancing all the scrolls in his arms once more. We smiled in response.

"He's piling the work on me and everyone else," Kankurō sighed again. "Gaara is not in a good mood today, hopefully seeing you will make him feel better."

"I hope so," I laughed in response as we both said goodbye to him and continued to go up the stairs. We stood outside of the door to his office and heard him talking from outside.

"What do you mean you lost the reports?" Gaara sounded annoyed. I could hear another ninja in there apologizing profusely.

"It got lost on our way back, there was a mix up and-"

"Just write a new one and get to me by the end of the day," Gaara let out an irritated breath. "If it's not here by the end of the day, then we will have a problem."

"Y-yes Lord Kazekage right away!" The ninja said nervously and he tried to say another thing, but Gaara cut him off.

"Just go, please."

A moment later, the ninja rushed out of his office and past us, not even looking our way. (C/N) watched as he hurried down the stairs before turning and looking up at me.

"Mama, Daddy sounds upset," She told me and I nodded in agreement.

"Yes, yes he does." I looked towards the door of the office. "So make sure your on your best behavior alright, he's having s rough day."

(C/N) nodded and gripped onto my hand as I knocked on the office door.

"Come in," Gaara called out, sounding like he was bracing to be annoyed once more. I opened the door wide enough for me to poke my head in. Gaara was holding his head in one hand and writing with the other. He did this for awhile before looking up, his face looked beyond relieved to see me.

(C/N) then rushed inside the room towards her father, "Daddy!"

He broke out into a smile and pushed his chair away from his desk so he could pull her into his lap. He held her in his arms and she sat facing me. I walked in slowly, smiling at the two of them together.

"God, (Y/N), I'm so happy to see you two," He said, smiling as I made my way over and sat down on a clear space on his desk.

"Rough day?" I looked over and him and smiled. He nodded slowly, closing his eyes and looking up at the ceiling. I got up from my spot and went over to him, draping my arms around his neck from behind. (C/N) snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms a little tighter around her. He then closed his eyes again and leaned his head back onto my shoulder.

We stayed like that for awhile until another knock was heard on the door. I unwrapped my arms and he glanced at me with a sad look and I laughed quietly. Gaara then kissed the top of (C/N)'s head.

"We have to go, (C/N)," I said softly and she gave me a saddened look before turning to her father.

"Don't worry I'll see you at home," He smiled at her and she sighed before kissing his cheek. He put her on the floor and she ran to me. The knock was heard on the door again, a little more persistent this time. I picked up her up and put her on my hip, I walked back over to Gaara and placed a kiss on his lips.

"I'll be home in a couple of hours," Gaara mumbled against my lips before kissing me again. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said as I leaned in for another kiss. Our lips only touched for a moment when the knocks on the door became louder and more urgent. We both laughed and I walked away with (C/N).

"That was gross," (C/N) informed me as we walked out of the door.

"Wave goodbye to Daddy!" I told her and she did it and he smiled and waved back. We opened the door and the ninja from earlier immediately rushed past the both of us. I heard him telling Gaara how he found the report and I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

We walked down the stairs and (C/N) turned to me, "I miss Daddy."

"You just saw him," I laughed and bounced her on my hip a little as we left the office.

"Yeah I know," She sighed and leaned her head onto my shoulder and I kissed her head.

"He'll be home soon don't worry," I told her as she slowly fell asleep as we walked home.