⚡️Minato⚡️

It's puds, I didn't want to write one of these because I can't split him up with his wife, but I started writing it and it fit. So ya, Plz request we're begging u.
_____________

~Y/n pov~

My eyes opened slowly, confusion seeping onto my face as the dark sky came into view. I huffed in disappointment when I saw the empty spot next to me. A cold wind blew throughout the room and I shivered lightly.
My ears rang as Naruto let out a wail due to the cold. I tore the covers off my body and went to go console him.

"Naruto, it's just the wind," I coo and pick him up, cradling him. I bounce him lightly as he quiets down, curiosity writing my expressions as I see a light coming from the doorway.
Once Naruto is asleep once more, I lay him back in the crib and make my way towards the living room. I sigh in annoyance when I see Minato sitting at the table surrounded by paperwork.
I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"You said that you wouldn't bring work home," I say and rest my head on his shoulder. He tenses up lightly before dropping the pen he was holding.

"I know, there's just been so much recently," He says and leans into my arms. I kiss the top of his head before thinking of what to say next.

"It's really late, Minato, come to bed. I'm freezing in there by myself." I say as he huffs.

"Alright fine, just give me a few minutes," He says and shrugs my arms off his shoulders. I smile and walk back to Naruto's room to check in on him. I giggle at him standing on his bed, using the railing as support.

"You just won't go to bed now, huh?" I say and walk over to pick him up. I sit on the chair next to his crib and gently rock him. His eyes slowly close and I stare at him lovingly.

"I love you, Naruto." I say softly and stand up to lay him back down.

"Goodnight," I say and gasp when arms wrap around my waist.

"I thought we were going to bed," Minato whispers and I lean back into him.

"I did too," I laugh quietly and turn around to face him. I press a soft kiss on his lips and grab his hand, leading him back to our bedroom.
Minato takes his jacket off and puts on pajamas. I lay back on the bed and quickly get under the warm covers. He turns the lights off and sits next to me on the bed.

"Y/n, I love you so much," he says and lays down.

"I love you too," I say and hug him. We stay like this for awhile before I hear soft snores next to my ear. I squeeze him slightly and relax.

"You work too hard," I say and lightly run my fingers through his hair.

"You're too good. I can't even express how much I love you," I say quietly and his grip tightens on me. A smile graces my face as I rub his back and drift off to sleep.

________

Wow, puds got even worse. This is pure fluff and nothing but. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry it's short 😓.