Request: 💞Genma💞

heyo it toots! puds and i are trying to make a comeback before school starts and i leave for college (i started writing this a long while ago...so I've been in college for more than a month now...oops) so we are banging out as many requests as we can in the meantime! we received a message for this request from @alltheroses (it was from a long while ago so I apologize for not getting to it sooner!" 

yall this is long and I'm sorry if this is not what the person who requested this had in mind! It's also really long oops...guess its a good comeback?

*~*~*~*

I returned to the village after a mission with my partner (MF/N). I was finishing laughing at a joke he had made as we walked through the gates.

"How about I treat you to lunch? It's the least I can do after you saved my ass back there," He turned to me, smiling.

"Deal, but I don't think I'll be able to stay long, I have some mission reports that I need to finish," I replied, feeling warm and fuzzy at the thought of seeing my boyfriend. (MF/N) laughed a bit, nodding.

"That's alright, I can't stay long either. Kiriko will miss me if I stay away from the house too long," (MF/N) looked around for a place to eat. (MF/N) and Kiriko have been dating for a long time, and he was absolutely devoted to her. It was quite cute actually. We walked down the main street together and settled on a small noodle shop. We sat down and gave our orders.
We sat and talked for awhile until I noticed that I had finished my food. We bid goodbye to each other before going our separate ways. 

I walked down the long main street, taking in the city sounds I had been away from while I was away. I smiled contently to myself as the apartment Genma and I shared came into view. We lived on the bottom floor, and I was grateful to not have to climb a bunch of stairs. I took the key out of my pocket and inserted it into the lock. I opened the door, surprised to not be greeted by a warm smile and a hug. 

Instead, all the lights in the apartment were off. The only source of light came from the sunlight streaming through the window. I took my shoes off at the door, noticing his weren't there. 

Where could he have gone?  I thought to myself as I looked around the corner into the kitchen. I did not see him there, and I continued over to the hallway. I thought he might have decided to take a nap, I knew he had taken on a lot of administrative work with the leaf village hosting the chunin exams in the near future. I flicked on the hallway light, surprised to find our bedroom door open. The lights were turned off in the bedroom, the curtains drawn shut, and muted sunlight giving the room a soft glow.

I leaned against the doorway in confusion, unsure of why he would not be home. If he had been assigned a mission while I was away on one of my own, he would usually leave me some sort of note; he had done that plenty of times before. I decided that if he had into the hokages office or do other sort of village work he would be home later that day and it would be nothing to worry about. I settled myself down on the couch, feeling some of the tightness in my muscles from the mission begin to relax. I sunk into the couch and felt sleepy; I had not had a good nights rest in just over a week.

*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes slowly and glanced around the room. I had fallen asleep on the couch with my head resting on my arm. I slowly sat up, my arm that I had been resting on tingling. I looked towards the window, squinting a bit when the sun hit my eyes. I yawned and noticed the sun setting outside my window. When I glanced around the room once more I noticed that the hallway light had been turned off and the bedroom door was closed. 

I got up and walked over, expecting Genma to be home. I glanced over at the door, seeing his shoes at the door which confirmed what I had already known. I walked over to the bedroom door and knocked quietly.