⚪️Kakashi⚪️

it's toots and i feel like i write a lot of these but hey that's fine you guys seem to like them so i mean why not thank you for your requests keep them coming!

this one is short but it's pretty okay! i'll have a longer update for you guys in a bit
*~*~*~*

It was a sunny day in Konoha, and it also happened to be the first day I had off in a long while; it also happened to the first time in awhile my boyfriend and I both had the same day off. So naturally, we decided to spend it together.

I leaned further back into the couch, enjoying its softness. My legs were propped up on the coffee table in front of me and I had a book in one hand. Kakashi was laying on the couch as well, his head in my lap. My free hand had been mindlessly running through his hair.

We had been like this for awhile, and I was pretty sure Kakashi had fallen asleep. The warm flitted in through the open window and filled the room. The smells of food wafted in from all the shops and the muffled voices of people walking around came in as well.

I placed my book on the side table next to me and placed my, now free, hand behind my head. I closed my eyes and willed for sleep to come.

My eyes weren't closed for more than a second when I heard loud banging on the door. My eyelids flew open Kakashi lifted up his head from my lap. I slowly got up and began going to answer it, and the banging became more insistent and louder.

"Oh my god, I'm coming!!" I shouted, unlocking and opening the door. Kakashi had gotten up and followed me, he was standing behind me when the smiling face of Guy stood in front of us. I let out an exasperated breath and leaned against the open door.

"What do you want, it's our day off?" Kakashi asked in normal bored tone.

"Kakashi, my eternal rival, I'm here to challenge you," Guy dramatically declared, pointing directly at Kakashi. I followed his finger to Kakashi's annoyed face with raised eyebrows.

"Did you not just catch the part where I said it was my day off?" Kakashi placed a hand on his forehead. Guy put his hand on his hip and looked at Kakashi with a smug expression.

"That sounds like a forfeit to me, Kakashi," He chuckled and turned his attention to me. "(Y/N), you deserve a man who's willing to participate in a battle of youthfulness at any time of day."

"I'm just-" I was about to answer, because I knew Kakashi would never give in to Guy's simple manipulation tactics; however, I was interrupted by Kakashi.

"I would never forfeit," Kakashi took a step forward and I looked at him with wide eyes. He met my gaze and sent me a quick wink. I didn't know what the wink meant, but all I could do was watch as Kakashi disappeared upstairs and reappeared in his daily clothes.

"I'll see you in a bit, (Y/N), don't worry," He said, sending me another wink before leaving with Guy. I shut the door behind them and sighed loudly.

I had wanted to spend the day, just the two of us relaxing. I should have known it wouldn't pan out like I wanted to. I decided that with nothing to do now, I would go take the nap I had almost taken earlier.

I walked up the stairs and opened the bedroom door. I was about to walk inside when I felt a pair of arms pull me inside. I gasped in surprise, and I turned around to see Kakashi. I gave him a confused look which he returned with a close eyed smile.

"But you...I thought.." I tried to form a coherent thought, but I had no words. Kakashi kept his warms wrapped around my waist.

"Let's just say Naruto isn't the only one who can make shadow clones," He replied and I suppressed a chuckle. I hit his chest lightly.

"Kakashi that's mean," I said as I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck.

"You call it mean and I call it a win-win situation," He shrugged, pulling me closer. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"And why is that?" I inquired.

"Because I get to beat Guy in another one of his challenges, and I get to spend the day with you," He answered before pulling his mask down and giving me a quick kiss.

"He's going to find out at some point," I pointed out when he pulled away. "He's not dumb."

"Good point," He replied, and I leaned up and kissed him again. "But until then I get you all to myself."